Site no content boooo

Shoot the shit.
eamon angelface

Site no content boooo

Post by eamon angelface » 30 Oct 2007 04:10

I have a few points to make and questions to ask:

Question the first - Do you watch The Ultimate Fighter? :?

Question the second - Do you have any pictures of ex girlfriend's in compromising positions you'd like to share? :dance: :w00t:

Question the third - if you owned a slave, what would it be like and what would you have him or her do? :unsure:

Question the fourth - Do you think Seriously has ever killed a prostitute? :eek:

Question the fifth - If you are Asian what real race would you like to be? 8)

Question the sixth - Have you ever broken a bone? >_<

Question the seventh - Amongst your real life circle of friends do you see yourself as the center of attention or an electron circling the more important decision making members? :|

Question the eighth - Have you ever met anyone from the vacuous universe of Justin's sites in person? You will also need to say who and comment on how bad the results were. :blush:

Question the ninth - If you could change one thing about your physical appearance what would it be? :(

DLT Prom Queen 4 years running.

Seriously

Re: Site no content boooo

Post by Seriously » 30 Oct 2007 18:04

eamon angelface wrote:I have a few points to make and questions to ask:

Question the first - Do you watch The Ultimate Fighter? :? Nope

Question the second - Do you have any pictures of ex girlfriend's in compromising positions you'd like to share? :dance: :w00t: I think I do, but on a computer that died.

I doubt I would post them anyways.

Question the third - if you owned a slave, what would it be like and what would you have him or her do? :unsure: I can't afford a slave.

Question the fourth - Do you think Seriously has ever killed a prostitute? :eek: Do you know, I think I mentioned this here, but I totally got a call from a prostitute or phonesex worker once. It was an awkward conversation that didn't lead anywhere.

I think I'd have trouble getting into phone or cyber sex.

Also prostitutes. I'd be all nervous and asking how the order of events are supposed to go down, as well as the etiquette involved. I basically see myself being such a chore to instruct I get handed my cash back and sent on my way.

(I have never killed a person I am not violent these days).

Question the fifth - If you are Asian what real race would you like to be? 8) I might have Asian blood in me, I am basically a mutt.

I think I've mainly Euroblood though

Question the sixth - Have you ever broken a bone? >_< Yes!

My wrist. I fell off the back of a moving car, but I lied about that to my dad. I basically walked around for two days with it before seeing a doctor because it didn't really hurt, which I thought meant it was just sprained.

Actually, when I sprained my other one it hurt far, far worse.

Anyways when I got it casted some of my friends decided it would be fun to take advantage of my new status as "cripple" to pin me against the wall and hit me in various places.

Yes that was the sort of friends I had in high school.

I had my revenge though. As casts are hard and testicles are soft.

I put one guy on the ground for half an hour in the middle of class. Teach missed the act because I was hells of stealthy.

Question the seventh - Amongst your real life circle of friends do you see yourself as the center of attention or an electron circling the more important decision making members? :| An electron who occasionally makes important decisions.

I dunno, flawed analogy? I'm not the life of the party but I am more often than not the life of the problem-solving.

Question the eighth - Have you ever met anyone from the vacuous universe of Justin's sites in person? You will also need to say who and comment on how bad the results were. :blush: Nah.

I think I used to live in the same city as Angelbaby though. I might have mixed that up.

Question the ninth - If you could change one thing about your physical appearance what would it be? :( Offhand I wish my facial hair had the same quality of fullness all over. My mustache and chin hair is plenty full but the sides of my face are sparser, and I really don't feel like rocking a goatee these days.

Also I need to lose weight nowadays but that's something I can do on my own.

gulliver

Post by gulliver » 31 Oct 2007 03:50

Question the first - Do you watch The Ultimate Fighter? :? Nah.

Watching men hug each other on the floor just doesn't do it for me.

Question the second - Do you have any pictures of ex girlfriend's in compromising positions you'd like to share? :dance: :w00t:

Nope. Think I have some on an old phone though but I wouldnt post them anyway.

Question the third - if you owned a slave, what would it be like and what would you have him or her do? :unsure:

If I owned a "slave" I'd genuinley get it to just do chores and housekeeping.

What................. What were you sick twisted fuckers expecting?

Question the fourth - Do you think Seriously has ever killed a prostitute? :eek:

No.

I fucked an asian girl once. She made those yelping noises which I found really annoying.

I've had compound fractures to two of the fingers on my right hand. Ive had my nose broken in a fight and smashed four of the knuckles on my right hand in the same fight. Ive also broken my collar bone and instep, both through sports.

Question the seventh - Amongst your real life circle of friends do you see yourself as the center of attention or an electron circling the more important decision making members? :|

I organize everything and generally get everyone to do what I say or want.

Question the eighth - Have you ever met anyone from the vacuous universe of Justin's sites in person? You will also need to say who and comment on how bad the results were. :blush:

Nope. Who knows, maybe someday.

Question the ninth - If you could change one thing about your physical appearance what would it be? :(

I'd probably get something done to one of the fingers that I mentioned earlier. It never healed properley and looks kinda bent and fucked up :(

eamon angelface

Post by eamon angelface » 31 Oct 2007 04:50

21 views and 2 replies!

My post was solid gold. 14 carrot gold, Lenny.

The answers have been sublime.

The lurkers can lay back and be thine throated by mine cock'n'balls.

grey_foxxy

Post by grey_foxxy » 31 Oct 2007 05:07

Question the first - Do you watch The Ultimate Fighter? :?
-Nah, watch UFC fights every now and then. Just don't need a reality show about it.

-Still have the 1st GF, therefore no exes.

-I think Seriously is Patrick Bateman.

-I wonder, would watching anime as an asian person make you look like less of a douche, or more of one?

-Nope (knock on wood)

-I guess the electron, I usually sit back and go with the flow.

-There's a member from one of the Spin-off forums an hour away from me right now. I might not have to the time to go see her though.

-I wish I was a little bit taller, I wish I was a baller....

Seriously

Post by Seriously » 31 Oct 2007 18:29

The Deadly Superman

Post by The Deadly Superman » 31 Oct 2007 19:01

Question the first - Do you watch The Ultimate Fighter?
I don't have cable, but I agree with foxxy. The only reality show I liked recently was Hell's Kitchen.
Question the second - Do you have any pictures of ex girlfriend's in compromising positions you'd like to share?
Yeah, I wish.
Question the third - if you owned a slave, what would it be like and what would you have him or her do?
laundry, homework, rape my enemies, cooking,. You know, normal around-the-house stuff.
Question the fourth - Do you think Seriously has ever killed a prostitute?
I watched him do it. And then he took her heart out and replaced it with something he made out of a balloon, an old Gameboy and rubber bands. It worked too. She's still working the corner of 5th and Broadway.

Of course she doesn't get much business because she has a huge scar across her tits.

Question the fifth - If you are Asian what real race would you like to be?
I have an Asian friend and his family has a rice cooker/steamer crockpot like thing, and it's always full and on, so when I go to his house, I basically shove him out of the way when he answers the door.

"Yeah, yeah. Fuck you chink, where's the rice?"

Question the sixth - Have you ever broken a bone?
No.

Not mine anyway.

Question the seventh - Amongst your real life circle of friends do you see yourself as the center of attention or an electron circling the more important decision making members?
I'm kind of quiet a lot of the times, but I'm usually quickly established as the funniest member of a group. I'm also known as the smartest because I know loads of information. Even more so since the invention of Wikipedia.
Question the eighth - Have you ever met anyone from the vacuous universe of Justin's sites in person? You will also need to say who and comment on how bad the results were.
A school friend from high school (you know, the kind that you talk to at school because they're in a class or two of yours, but you don't talk to them outside of school.) used to post on TJNR, but he doesn't anymore, and I don't talk to him anymore, because he became an even bigger douchebag.
Question the ninth - If you could change one thing about your physical appearance what would it be?
I'm actually pretty happy with my physical appearance. I guess it would be that I'm pretty skinny, and I wish I had more muscle. Not a lot, but some lean muscle mass would be good, since I have like no upper body strength. My dad has a lot of weights and crap in the basement but I'm too lazy. And now that I started playing WoW a couple months ago, I'm WAY too lazy.

~vjay~

Post by ~vjay~ » 05 Nov 2007 11:39

Question the first - Do you watch The Ultimate Fighter? Never heard of it.

Question the second - Do you have any pictures of ex girlfriend's in compromising positions you'd like to share? When I find a girlfriend I'm keeping all her pics for myself.

Question the third - if you owned a slave, what would it be like and what would you have him or her do? Follow my kids around with a whip and force them to clean their rooms themself and properly, gotta install work ethics right?
The slave can do the dishes though.

Question the fourth - Do you think Seriously has ever killed a prostitute? Nah, he's too nice.

Question the fifth - If you are Asian what real race would you like to be? All asians look the same to me :P I'm joking but I have no preference.

Question the sixth - Have you ever broken a bone? >_< My lower leg in 2 places when I was 18. It hurts if I walk around all day. A toe I never got checked out but I know it was broken. I have a bent sideways knuckle on my right hand pinky from dislocating it when I was 8 that a stupid doctor never fixed properly. I snapped my left pinky right through the middle when I slipped on wet cement while carrying a piece of shelving under my arm by landing on it but that looks fine.

Question the seventh - Amongst your real life circle of friends do you see yourself as the center of attention or an electron circling the more important decision making members? Attention whoring is for the whores, I'm not a whore.

Question the eighth - Have you ever met anyone from the vacuous universe of Justin's sites in person? You will also need to say who and comment on how bad the results were. Nope, most of them are overseas.

Question the ninth - If you could change one thing about your physical appearance what would it be? If I don't get my hair cut often enough the back goes frizzy, I have that weird fine wavy hair type so that'll do. That or get my finger fixed coz it looks weird.
I know I'm supposed to do something, but fuck knows what it is.

psyper

Post by psyper » 06 Nov 2007 01:06

BBCode shamelessly copied from Deadly Superman...

Question the first - Do you watch The Ultimate Fighter?
Who? Isn't that Chuck Norris?

Question the second - Do you have any pictures of ex girlfriend's in compromising positions you'd like to share?
I have lots of different photos of different ex's all nicely stored in an abandoned wherehouse. I only use the for blackmail in getting all my shit they took back and for most of them its better than a restraining order so posting photos publicly would be counter-productive unless I have to carry out my threats, in which case dlt will be the first place I will post the link. I think a thread of ex's in not too risque positions should be started here though?

Question the third - if you owned a slave, what would it be like and what would you have him or her do?
I would get a nice young sexy blonde female and have her do the various household chores that I don't like doing - get her to dress up in that cheesy french maid outfit and no underware. Can't believe I'm the first person to answer Q3 with something sexual!!!!

Question the fourth - Do you think Seriously has ever killed a prostitute?
Don't know him enough to answer that!! If shes very good looking and he had killed her than I wouldn't be very happy with him - unless he's kept her warm and well preserved.

Question the fifth - If you are Asian what real race would you like to be?
I've got an Asian colleague who seems pretty real to me. I'm british and wouldn't change my race but I would like to change my nationality though. If I had a chance I would like to become American and move over there. I enjoy visiting there when I get enough money together and tend to spend more time on fox news channel than sky news!! I know that its probably not the same as visiting but I think that I will enjoy it if I ever got to move over there and take the wife with me ofcourse :D

Question the sixth - Have you ever broken a bone?
Considering I used to do Karate for about 7 years I'm surprised I never broke a single bone. I've torn a ligament in my ankle and cut my finger down to the bone and both of those werent martial arts related

Question the seventh - Amongst your real life circle of friends do you see yourself as the center of attention or an electron circling the more important decision making members?
Depends on the situation - sometimes I'm the center sometimes not. I do find I'm often one of a binary system depending on who I'm with at the time ie I tend to find I'm one partner in a duo comedy act!!

Question the eighth - Have you ever met anyone from the vacuous universe of Justin's sites in person? You will also need to say who and comment on how bad the results were.
I don't know the full extent of Justin's universe and the chances are I haven't met anyone because they all live across the pond.

Question the ninth - If you could change one thing about your physical appearance what would it be?
I suppose like most people here I wouldn't mind loosing weight and getting a bit of muscle tone but thats something I'm able to do myself if I wasn't too lazy/greedy. If I could change anything I would probably try out at being female for a day although I'd probably just end up staying at home all day fragging myself off in front of a mirror. I would try and see how many multiple orgasms I could give myself in one hour and see if I could beat that score. Perhaps get some of my female friends to join in or sell photos of myself to nerds on irc
Programming today is a race between software engineers striving to build bigger and better idiot-proof programs, and the Universe trying to produce bigger and better idiots. So far, the Universe is winning.

eamon angelface

Post by eamon angelface » 02 Apr 2008 23:55

My God I write some good posts. I forgot about this one. It's the tits.