The Deadly Superman

no description could cover what is likely to happen in here...

Moderator: Seriously

Mike

Post by Mike » 17 Aug 2007 17:21

Page 2

-_-

gulliver

Post by gulliver » 17 Aug 2007 21:02

Mike wrote:Page 2

-_-
It has been said that if you fall asleep in The Deadly Superman's thread that you incur legendary rape and your soul is left to wander aimlessly somewhere in the Seriously Forum for eternity, bleating the word WAUGH! every five minutes while being chased by a giant image of Jessica Chobots face.

smash

Post by smash » 17 Aug 2007 21:52

gulliver wrote:
Mike wrote:Page 2

-_-
It has been said that if you fall asleep in The Deadly Superman's thread that you incur legendary rape and your soul is left to wander aimlessly somewhere in the Seriously Forum for eternity, bleating the word WAUGH! every five minutes while being chased by a giant image of Jessica Chobots face.
The Deadly Superman has also been known to freeze breath an offender into a human popsicle, launch them out of the atmosphere and let them go on a slow descening orbit into the sun.

The Deadly Superman

Re: The Deadly Superman

Post by The Deadly Superman » 18 Sep 2007 06:40

The Deadly Superman rocks so hard.

Seriously, (no, not you), I do.

I had a shitty day at work though. I left pissed off because people at my work suck.

Luckily, Dane Cook's "Never Be You" song was on the radio, and I had my best friend, Jack Daniels, riding shotgun. When I got to school, which I go to right from work, I took a big swig of it, chased it down with Full Throttle that I got at the gas station, and smoked a Camel Wide. (By the way, Full Throttle + Jack Daniels = Crazy Delicious.)

This should probably be in the "Livejournal Thread", but it's about me, so I posted it here.

And I refuse to let this thread die.

I want my own section, like Seriously gets. Justin loves me, so I think he should. remember how he posted a quote from AIM like 3 different times?

Well, I do.

gulliver

Post by gulliver » 18 Sep 2007 15:57

By your logic I think Justin's right hand should get it's own section, because he loves his right hand too.

Alot, quite literally.

Many times a day.

psyper

Post by psyper » 18 Sep 2007 17:48

The Deadly Superman found Hitlers grave, dug him up and skull fucked him for 5 days straight.

The Deadly Superman picks MOABs out of his nose and flicks them at terrorists.

The Deadly Superman snorts anthrax for kicks.
Programming today is a race between software engineers striving to build bigger and better idiot-proof programs, and the Universe trying to produce bigger and better idiots. So far, the Universe is winning.

psyper

Post by psyper » 18 Sep 2007 18:14

gulliver wrote:By your logic I think Justin's right hand should get it's own section, because he loves his right hand too.

Alot, quite literally.

Many times a day.
And Angelbaby's bean. Not sure if she loves it the way Justin like his right hand but its worth a thread on its own just because.
Programming today is a race between software engineers striving to build bigger and better idiot-proof programs, and the Universe trying to produce bigger and better idiots. So far, the Universe is winning.

eamon angelface

Post by eamon angelface » 18 Sep 2007 23:12

This place needs a teenage lesbian section.

In fact I think we should secretly rebrand this mother as a teenage lesbian congregation forum.

We'll work out our back stories so we all know what's what and then start luring in the teenage lesbos.

Incidentally: AB, don't you have a plethora of bi or gay lady friends? Why aren't they here?

btw: Seriously, I'm afraid that because you have demonstrated legitimate intelligence you are automatically the fat teenage lesbian. We need one for realism and I certainly can't play the part.

Smash is the old butch lesbo.
DLT Prom Queen 4 years running.

Seriously

Post by Seriously » 19 Sep 2007 07:54

We could play it like the Happycube Forums do and pretend to be serial killers!

The Deadly Superman

Post by The Deadly Superman » 19 Sep 2007 17:44

eamon angelface wrote:This place needs a teenage lesbian section.

In fact I think we should secretly rebrand this mother as a teenage lesbian congregation forum.

We'll work out our back stories so we all know what's what and then start luring in the teenage lesbos.

Incidentally: AB, don't you have a plethora of bi or gay lady friends? Why aren't they here?

btw: Seriously, I'm afraid that because you have demonstrated legitimate intelligence you are automatically the fat teenage lesbian. We need one for realism and I certainly can't play the part.

Weird you should say that in here, because coincidentally, I hang out with a handful of lesbians on a occasion.

About five or six of them. And two of them are actually pretty hot.

The others...not so much.

psyper

Post by psyper » 19 Sep 2007 18:24

Firstly, if 5 or 6 lesbians is a handful how big are your hands!!!
Secondly, where are the photos of the hot ones writhing nakked on top of each other!?!?

eamon angelface

Post by eamon angelface » 19 Sep 2007 23:37

The Deadly Superman wrote:
eamon angelface wrote:This place needs a teenage lesbian section.

Weird you should say that in here, because coincidentally, I hang out with a handful of lesbians on a occasion.

About five or six of them. And two of them are actually pretty hot.

The others...not so much.

This is like that episode of That 70's Show when they all find out Kelso is a year older and could have been buying them beer for a long time.

Know what I'm saying?

Out of all the nonsense and bullshit that gets posted on here you never thought you contribute something so valuable!?!

Post pictures of the two hot ones.

This I command!
DLT Prom Queen 4 years running.

psyper

Post by psyper » 19 Sep 2007 23:52

The wife watches 60 show - I could never get into it but i understand what you mean.

I hope this isn't going to be one of those:
"you never told us you know two hot lesbians"
"noone ever asked"
situations!!

AngelBaby
little. yellow. feisty.

Post by AngelBaby » 20 Sep 2007 04:10

eamon angelface wrote:Post pictures of the two hot ones.

This I command!
The Goddess AngelBaby likewise commands it. :halo:

gulliver

Post by gulliver » 20 Sep 2007 15:21