sure is quiet round here

Shoot the shit.
eamon angelface

sure is quiet round here

Post by eamon angelface » 14 Jul 2007 08:03

..pretty sure it ain't cause o'me.

So what gives?

I mean I'm glad none of the undesirables are coming around but Ababy used to post s lot more.

Wha happa?

and for no reason at all...

wrong area but whatever

smash

Post by smash » 14 Jul 2007 11:02

I didn't think you were stupid, but your persistence on this topic of 'innocence' is proving out otherwise.

People have already been drove away. Just because you're biting your tongue now doesn't mean that they'd flock back suddenly.

Coincidentally your name came up the last couple weeks in the Grumpy Old Bastards area of TJNR. The only grumpy old bastard who had kind words to say about you was DonutFairy. The rest all pretty much agreed they wouldn't frequent this place because tolerating you isn't worth it.

It's sad. All around. It's sad that you don't know how to act except as an abrasive. And it's sadder that others can't just ignore you like I do.

eamon angelface

Post by eamon angelface » 14 Jul 2007 15:19

I mean I'm glad none of the undesirables are coming around but Ababy used to post s lot more
Miss that part?

What's sad is always trying for this moral upper hand like you've never participated in any of the shit on these sites.

Umgawa

Post by Umgawa » 14 Jul 2007 15:52

smash wrote:Coincidentally your name came up the last couple weeks in the Grumpy Old Bastards area of TJNR. The only grumpy old bastard who had kind words to say about you was DonutFairy. The rest all pretty much agreed they wouldn't frequent this place because tolerating you isn't worth it.

It's sad. All around. It's sad that you don't know how to act except as an abrasive. And it's sadder that others can't just ignore you like I do.
Actually, Smashy, I was ignoring the guy quite easily, until you managed to acknowledge his existence, in violation of the unspoken rules. Lord knows that if I wasn't persona non grata at the aforementioned site, I certainly wouldn't have had any kind words to say about him, either.

Oh, and the broad at the top of the post, she's got a fugly face.

gulliver

Post by gulliver » 14 Jul 2007 16:07

You two remind me of a bickering old couple. The lack of activity on this forum isn’t down to just one person; I think that was established in the last thread I started on this topic.
Ababy's current lack of posts couple with Seriously’s would for me be a more contributing factor. Don’t get me wrong though I’m not blaming them at all. I just think that at the moment nobody has anything really worthwhile to contribute apart from posting in the "usual threads" like the "interesting news items thread" or the odd one in movies.
So, who's clever enough to come up with a thread that will bring the lurkers out of the shadows and bring the reg's back for a big orgy of post- whoring?

The Deadly Superman

Post by The Deadly Superman » 14 Jul 2007 16:35

I'm drunk.

Does that count as post worthy?

I saw up Emma Watson's skirt the other day on David Letterman. It was awesome.

I like tacos. And Pancakes.

i know this isn't much, but it's the best I got right now.

Remember, I'm drunk. And this post is pretty much typed correctly. Just think about how much concentration that took me.

Especially to spell "concentration".

gulliver

Post by gulliver » 14 Jul 2007 18:27

I have to have a poop right now but I dont want to cause I know its gonna come out like shit colored water and make my asshole look like the Japanese flag.

smash

Post by smash » 14 Jul 2007 18:46

Actually all I was commenting on this line that he had to throw in there:
  • eamon angelface..pretty sure it ain't cause o'me.
And to everyone else... blaming Angelbaby not commenting more is a shit-ass excuse. Why does SHE have to have the burden of activity here. Each of you can start topics, think of things to say.

Umgawa, you aren't persona non-grata there. You just perceive yourself as such due to a certain someone. (or maybe two certain ladies...I don't know).

Gulliver said:
  • So, who's clever enough to come up with a thread that will bring the lurkers out of the shadows and bring the reg's back for a big orgy of post- whoring?
That was my point. They are gone! Post all you want. How would they come back if they aren't here???? That's what I'm trying to hammer into Eamon's thick skull. Even Steampunk told me he gave up on this site because every topic is smattered with the stink of Eamon's I'm-better-than-you tone. Steampunk's moved on to D:ET. We can have a posting orgy with naked Angelbaby pics for all the good it would do us. If you throw a party and no one comes? Was it a party?

Seriously

Post by Seriously » 14 Jul 2007 20:29

I'M MADLY IN ANGER WITH YOU I'M MADLY IN ANGER WITH YOU I'M MADLY IN ANGER WITH YOU I'M MADLY IN ANGER WITH YOU I'M MADLY IN ANGER WITH YOU I'M MADLY IN ANGER WITH YOU I'M MADLY IN ANGER WITH YOU I'M MADLY IN ANGER WITH YOU I'M MADLY IN ANGER WITH YOU I'M MADLY IN ANGER WITH YOU I'M MADLY IN ANGER WITH YOU I'M MADLY IN ANGER WITH YOU I'M MADLY IN ANGER WITH YOU I'M MADLY IN ANGER WITH YOU I'M MADLY IN ANGER WITH YOU I'M MADLY IN ANGER WITH YOU I'M MADLY IN ANGER WITH YOU I'M MADLY IN ANGER WITH YOU I'M MADLY IN ANGER WITH YOU I'M MADLY IN ANGER WITH YOU I'M MADLY IN ANGER WITH YOU I'M MADLY IN ANGER WITH YOU I'M MADLY IN ANGER WITH YOU I'M MADLY IN ANGER WITH YOU

I'm trying guys.

I am not a magical creature it seems!

eamon angelface

Post by eamon angelface » 15 Jul 2007 02:13

That's your problem smash.

You like to bark but you never listen yourself. You always think you're up here . And everyone else is down here .

Which is not the case.

You need to get back on your meds. You were pleasant there for a while.

I was asking why Ababy doesn't post not because I was ordering so much as saying I liked it and wonder why she stopped.

I'm not calling out lurkers. Those fucking idiots could all die in a fire and I might at best shrug. If the choice is between no content and their content I would of course choose no content. So they stopped coming. That's what I always said I wanted and now this site won't get ruined like they ruin everything else.

I defended the castle against the virgin horde and won.

The Deadly Superman

Post by The Deadly Superman » 15 Jul 2007 02:17

Everyone hold on a second.

Who the FUCK is DonutFairy?

smash

Post by smash » 15 Jul 2007 04:24

eamon angelface wrote:That's your problem smash.

You like to bark but you never listen yourself. You always think you're up here . And everyone else is down here .

Which is not the case.

You need to get back on your meds. You were pleasant there for a while.

I was asking why Ababy doesn't post not because I was ordering so much as saying I liked it and wonder why she stopped.

I'm not calling out lurkers. Those fucking idiots could all die in a fire and I might at best shrug. If the choice is between no content and their content I would of course choose no content. So they stopped coming. That's what I always said I wanted and now this site won't get ruined like they ruin everything else.

I defended the castle against the virgin horde and won.
So now you acknowledge why the place is a ghost town. That's all I was after.

If you had actually retained my comments time and again...I choose the same as you. However, you've been busy protesting your innocence in this. Angelbaby and I both stand firm in the idea that you have the right to be a douchebag as much as you want here. Other people have the freedom to leave. But don't pretend the two are mutually exclusive.

BTW - the Angelbaby comment wasn't directed at you. Reread what I wrote.

Smash
  • And to everyone else... blaming Angelbaby not commenting more is a shit-ass excuse.
Unless you've taken to considering yourself 'everyone else'. In which case, I'm sorry that you were confused.

Finally Deadly Supes, DonutFairy (DF) is a 40 year old female poster over on tijnur. A nice girl, has had a lot of medical problems to cope with.

eamon angelface

Post by eamon angelface » 15 Jul 2007 06:32

Ya DF is a sweetheart. She's had her fair share of medical hurdles but far as I know she's doing well now.

We get along in part because she also recognizes the anti-social public (real public) behavior of certain people as disgusting.

I'm not sure who frequents your old bastards forum section of that other site but it's obviously not including a good number of people. As many negative comments as I ever got while fucking around on that site there seemed to be equal if not more people saying I was right in calling them (the bullying network of fucking losers) out on their shit. Hell isn't that group at least in part what lead to this site being made in the first place and that site's creator abandoning it?

Per the ghost town being my fault: no it's not. There are people who come here still and its those people who I think everyone would like to hear more from. I take responsibility for the pest control. Would you rather have an empty house or a house full of vermin?

btw if being a douchebag is not putting up with fucking idiots acting like a gang of revenge seeking nerds then I think we need to reevaluate the term and give it a better name. Douchebags are who I got rid of.

Seriously

Post by Seriously » 15 Jul 2007 06:56

Look guys, the way I see it is

eamon angelface

Post by eamon angelface » 15 Jul 2007 07:50

Seriously is one of the best parts of this site.