Where is everyone?

Shoot the shit.
eamon angelface

Post by eamon angelface » 23 Apr 2007 01:23

efilflah wrote:
Boobs don't. Asses do.
Here, here. With boobs I'm definitely indifferent, but with arses, I can be slightly picky. Not that it's a dealbreaker or anything, if the girl is really nice, she's really nice and that goes the longest way, but a curvy peach of a butt is definitely the first thing that I notice on someone.

Conveniently it just so happens that ethnics more often than not, have the nicest asses... :halo:
I disagree.

I actually find the best asses have been on either white girls (indo European) or mixed Asian and white. That's been my experience anyway.

This place needs more pictures of gymnasts and ballerinas.
DLT Prom Queen 4 years running.

efilflah

Post by efilflah » 23 Apr 2007 02:02

eamon angelface wrote:
efilflah wrote:
Boobs don't. Asses do.
Here, here. With boobs I'm definitely indifferent, but with arses, I can be slightly picky. Not that it's a dealbreaker or anything, if the girl is really nice, she's really nice and that goes the longest way, but a curvy peach of a butt is definitely the first thing that I notice on someone.

Conveniently it just so happens that ethnics more often than not, have the nicest asses... :halo:
I disagree.

I actually find the best asses have been on either white girls (indo European) or mixed Asian and white. That's been my experience anyway.

This place needs more pictures of gymnasts and ballerinas.
You reckon? I mean I agree with the Mixed asian perspective, but Indo Europeans?

I dunno, I don't mean the "Junk-in-da-trunk" flabby ass uber booties, I'm talking Jessica Biel-esque, the artist formerly known as J-lo firm, curvy and shaped Peaches, whose crown I think belongs to the Latinas.

In Uni that was usually the case, though since those days I can't say I've had much of a chance to get some "Revision" done on the subject.

eamon angelface

Post by eamon angelface » 23 Apr 2007 03:11

Maybe it's more conditioning than genetics?

I like girls who work out a lot. A great ass is pretty much unavoidable if she's doing her squats and what not every day/other day.

I will admit I like a smaller ass than J Lo or even Jessica Biel. Same shape, but not quite so big. For what you're after I'd agree the Latinas have it.

smash

Post by smash » 23 Apr 2007 06:02

J Lo used to have a good ass. She doesn't anymore. That thing is just too big and too flabby.

Jessica Biel has an amazing everything.

Kate from Katesplayground works on just about every one of my preferences. Her boobs are actually a bit bigger than I prefer, but quite acceptable. Her nose is distinguished and her ass is to die for. I even like her arched eyebrows combined with her nose to give her that sort of 'bitchy' look.

I also have a thing for 'bitchy' personalities. I don't know, I wish I didn't...but I seem to be drawn to them like moths to a flame.

Entire Bunny Set

efilflah

Post by efilflah » 23 Apr 2007 06:24

....and she has that "animal" magnetism too :P

I'm probably painting an incorrect picture of my tastes tbh. Whilst a Biel or Keyra ass would be like striking gold, I wouldn't be spitting out my dummy if I had to settle for something like Kari Sweets'

Ass set here

And thinking about it, with someone like Keyra's ass you'd probably need a pair of tongs or a wedge just to get close. Unless you're Ron Jeremy or something.

eamon angelface

Post by eamon angelface » 23 Apr 2007 07:07

smash wrote:

I also have a thing for 'bitchy' personalities. I don't know, I wish I didn't...but I seem to be drawn to them like moths to a flame.
If it makes you feel any better I'm pretty sure all girls are like that. Some just hide it until they hear the L word and then BAM...you're fucked.

btw: that kate chick is the one with the hoof right?

That's more my speed.

AngelBaby
little. yellow. feisty.

Post by AngelBaby » 23 Apr 2007 09:45

Hmm...

Interesting the direction this thread turned. For the record, of the bottoms posted thus far, my vote is for Kari Sweets. What an absolute cutie-pie. Yumb.

No hoof for me, thx.

gulliver

Post by gulliver » 23 Apr 2007 16:48

I'm delighted the direction this thread has taken. Lots of discussion and now with pictures of tits and ass!

Excellent.

Speaking of tits and ass, that Luba bitch does it for me every time.

smash

Post by smash » 23 Apr 2007 17:55

Kari Sweets is very appealing. "Big Thighs" (per Eamon, Sarah and Dex) be damned!

Luba...her face...I dunno...she actually grosses me out.

Kari Sweets..damn nice everything!

And one more added to prove, put a chick in a bright colored bikini and its always fapalicious

BTW additional random Kari Sweets pics are Here

JustSumDude

Post by JustSumDude » 25 Apr 2007 12:06

I blame Seriously's drawl for the disintegration of this thread.

gulliver

Post by gulliver » 25 Apr 2007 17:50

I blame JSD's farts for the destruction of the universe.

eamon angelface

Post by eamon angelface » 26 Apr 2007 22:47

People don't come here because every time you check in there's posts by some stupid fucking Nigerian kid asking you to buy something via his special link.

It's aggrevating as hell.

AngelBaby
little. yellow. feisty.

Post by AngelBaby » 26 Apr 2007 23:10

I don't know what I can do to keep them out. It's not as though guests can post, they have to go to the trouble of registering to throw their spam up. Believe me, you wouldn't believe how many domains I've added to the ban list, they just keep finding more.

I've got a solution, but I'm not sure the UN will approve...

Nuke Nigeria.

It's the only way to be sure.

eamon angelface

Post by eamon angelface » 27 Apr 2007 02:06

I'm not sure about nuking it but I'm all for colonizing Africa.

It's not like anyone is doing anything good with it right now anyway.

Plus there's a lot of oil in there. I read about a scenario where if Saudi has any sort of oil crisis at the same time as Nigeria (ie: militants causing problems) gas prices could be 3 -5 times as high as they are right now.

I'd like to order a round of preemptive strikes and keep them coming.

~vjay~

Post by ~vjay~ » 27 Apr 2007 12:40

Meh, I just visit this thread for the nudity.
I know I'm supposed to do something, but fuck knows what it is.