Britney Rant

Shoot the shit.
gulliver

Britney Rant

Post by gulliver » 11 Aug 2006 20:24

I dont know how many of you have seen this already. I just came across it today. I couldnt believe what I was hearing but by the end of the clip I thought it was a complete pisstake.

http://www.thesun.co.uk/article/0,,2-2006370124,00.html

Surely?

If not, I feel sorry for those kids.

Dex
Big Daddy

Post by Dex » 11 Aug 2006 20:48

It's scary that Kevin Federline is the smarter of the two.

eamon angelface

Post by eamon angelface » 11 Aug 2006 21:25

Were you expecting anything else from uneducated southern trash?

I'm quite surprised she hasn't gotten caught saying something terribly racist. You know damn well in private her and her husband throw the n word around.

I'd like her see her and Paris Hilton in a spelling bee.
DLT Prom Queen 4 years running.

exelis

Post by exelis » 11 Aug 2006 23:36

This has to be real, unfortunately... It's not like Jessica Simpson's strategic idiocies to get publicity. This is just blatant stupidity and grossness in front of the candid camera.

It is a shame that a little girl had so little guidance in real life and became the blathering bag of mostly water that she is, but there's no two ways about it. Britney's dumb as toothpaste and she's breeding.

gulliver

Post by gulliver » 12 Aug 2006 00:12

exelis wrote: Britney's dumb as toothpaste and she's breeding.
Someone kick her in the stomach, quick!!!!

MSD

Post by MSD » 12 Aug 2006 01:01

why are we even dicussing her rant...lol

Seriously

Post by Seriously » 12 Aug 2006 22:34

eamon angelface wrote:Were you expecting anything else from uneducated southern trash?

You always hurt me the worst, you mean-head.

gift

Post by gift » 13 Aug 2006 08:29

MSD wrote:why are we even dicussing her rant...lol
I second that question.....who really cares about her now other than national enquirer and star magazine?

gulliver

Post by gulliver » 14 Aug 2006 15:43

gift wrote:
I second that question.....who really cares about her now other than national enquirer and star magazine?

The link I posted had been viewed about 2 million times on the source site before I linked it here.

So I guess about 2 million people other than national enquirer and star magazine cares.

The masses will always have a morbid curiosity with the private lives of famous people.

smash

Post by smash » 14 Aug 2006 18:41

gulliver wrote:
gift wrote:

The link I posted had been viewed about 2 million times on the source site before I linked it here.

So I guess about 2 million people other than national enquirer and star magazine cares.

The masses will always have a morbid curiosity with the private lives of famous people.
Untrue. The majority of people probably click to see 'what' you are referring to (or others who have posted the link). Once watched, they resume their 'who the fuck cares' attitude.

This is the same flawed logic the gaming and music industry use. "We've lost millions of sales to downloads!"

No you haven't, most people wouldn't bother to pay $2 for your pile of shit release, but for free, they'll check it out... and confirm what they thought, it sucks ass.

AngelBaby
little. yellow. feisty.

Post by AngelBaby » 14 Aug 2006 23:17

smash wrote:
gulliver wrote:
gift wrote: I second that question.....who really cares about her now other than national enquirer and star magazine?

Untrue. The majority of people probably click to see 'what' you are referring to (or others who have posted the link). Once watched, they resume their 'who the fuck cares' attitude.

This is the same flawed logic the gaming and music industry use. "We've lost millions of sales to downloads!"

No you haven't, most people wouldn't bother to pay $2 for your pile of shit release, but for free, they'll check it out... and confirm what they thought, it sucks ass.
lolocaust. :lol:

There's really no arguing with logic like that.

Flawless victory.

gulliver

Post by gulliver » 14 Aug 2006 23:30

AngelBaby wrote:
smash wrote:
gulliver wrote:

The majority of people probably click to see 'what' you are referring to (or others who have posted the link). Once watched, they resume their 'who the fuck cares' attitude.
lolocaust. :lol:

There's really no arguing with logic like that.

Flawless victory.
Smash made the same point I did. He phrased his a lot better though.