OH IT IS ON!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1

Shoot the shit.
smash

OH IT IS ON!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1

Post by smash » 19 Jan 2007 22:11

China shoots down a satellite
  • Britain has joined the US, Japan and Australia's condemnation of China after the communist country destroyed a satellite in space using a ballistic missile.

The British embassy in Beijing said it had raised the test, the first of its kind for 20 years, with the Chinese foreign ministry noting that the Government believed it was “inconsistent” with China’s opposition to the development of space weapons.
>_<

Kill the gooks!

eamon angelface

Post by eamon angelface » 20 Jan 2007 00:16

Oh ffs.

Can't they wait like 80 or 90 years to do this?

I mean do I really have to be around for the end of the world?

Stoopid Chiney! You stay still and shut your damn mouths!

Ah fuck it I'm already surrounded.
DLT Prom Queen 4 years running.

smash

Post by smash » 20 Jan 2007 02:33

Only a matter of time before they start picking off our satellites. Didn't they just shoot down a spy plane earlier this week?

:(

eamon angelface

Post by eamon angelface » 20 Jan 2007 03:08

I thought that was last week?

Fuck'em. "Liberate" North Korea and China will get flooded with even more people and it will cripple their economic boom. Then wait for them to invade a surrounding country and use it to turn the entire planet against them.

What to do about the millions that are already here...well I think we're probably fucked on that end.

smash

Post by smash » 20 Jan 2007 03:52

I found it really interesting to hear a report on NPR last week that because of the zero population growth policy they had in effect the last couple of decades, most families ended up with a male heir (through infanticide, abortion, planned parenthood strategies, adoption, whatever). The coming generations will be unbalanced quite heavily male over female. This of course, means that only the wealthy will likely be able to find mates...

.. fucked up.

eamon angelface

Post by eamon angelface » 23 Jan 2007 07:43

Yeah for all China's bolstering about economic growth and military strength they've fucked themselves through archaic tradition. I guess it was necessary in their eyes but who the fuck kills their own baby because it's not the gender they were hoping for?

I think it'll be those kind of inherent social flaws that eventually break them. Ever tried to do business with someone in China? It sucks. They're deviant and dishonest and not very good at hiding it. I would say not all but I have yet to call Bejing about anything and not be asked for money 'on the side'. My brother has lived there for almost 10 years and while he loves the people he hates doing business with them. It's surprising how much damage not having social graces or anything resembling business etiquette/ethics can do.

Bligityblah

Post by Bligityblah » 23 Jan 2007 11:58

eamon angelface wrote:I thought that was last week?

Fuck'em. "Liberate" North Korea and China will get flooded with even more people and it will cripple their economic boom. Then wait for them to invade a surrounding country and use it to turn the entire planet against them.
Wow....on so many levels....

eamon angelface

Post by eamon angelface » 23 Jan 2007 12:47

:wub:

I wish there was someone on here who was from the middle of nowhere, had no education, and had never been out of the country to enlighten us on global events.

I luvs me the armchair expert.

UncleMao

Post by UncleMao » 26 Jan 2007 16:44

WTG Chineseseses!

Show whitey who da sifu!

Anyhooter, the way shit's going on in the world, another cold war is exactly what we need to get back to Mad Magazine fold-ins and spoof movies about serious global events.

Top Secret 2 anyone?

JustSumDude

Post by JustSumDude » 26 Feb 2007 07:49

With noodles?