Pitbulls

Shoot the shit.
efilflah

Post by efilflah » 02 Sep 2006 23:52

AngelBaby wrote:
thefelinepunk wrote:I just resent the idea that any dog is specifically BORN bad.
So a related question...

Do you believe that it's possible for a person to be "born bad?" And if so, do you resent that idea?

Yes, I realize this may get us waaaaay off-topic...
It kinda depends on what you mean by "bad". I don't think anyone is born with a hard-coded genetic reasoning for being a psycho killer who cooks brains and rapes dead bodies etc, but I do think there's a possibility that some people have a predisposition where being exposed to a certain type of upbringing, or random trauma(s) (trauma being anything that that person is shocked by; be it negatively or positively), they can develop certain obsessive traits in their personality which if not monitored, or psychologically treated early on in their development, could result in that person latching onto something bizarre, to the point that they don't care about anything except satisfying that craving, and may even become completely desensitised to any horrors that surround it.

Though I could be completely wrong though, it's not like I've studied the subject extensively. Personally I think that upbringing plays the biggest part.

Bligityblah

Post by Bligityblah » 03 Sep 2006 01:33

eamon angelface wrote:Basically I have to put together a paper citing sources you feel are valid in order to disprove...nothing. Because you've provided nothing other than the same bullshit crybaby nonsense usually reserved for overwight white trash on the 11 o'clock news.
Dear Aimon,
When pretending to be above the flock and not the one who is dense enough to start shit up again in countless threads its a good idea not to specifically mention the person who for several months now has been the bane of your existence and in my case, the owner of all that is you.

On a second note: Its bad practice to use the exact same insult that someone previously used against you and hope for that boat to float.

You sir are a monumental idiot who has proven time and time again that the knowledge you have about most things couldn't fill a thimble.

/ownership

Animals, exactly like people, are products of their environment. If you allow your pet to get away with certain behaviors then they can become exacerbated to the point of being both dangerous and unhealthy. Most breeds have traits that are common throughout the bloodline but those can be mitigated if not eliminated though proper care and training. This comes not only from readings I've done in the past but from personal experience. I've lived all my life with dogs of multiple breeds and I've found that if break them of a behavior at a young age it is not a problem later on in life. If you socialize and discipline a dog such as a pitbull they can be the friendliest and most gentle dogs you can imagine. If you raise your Min-pin with no boundaries, no socialization, and no discipline you get the "Aimon Myface" of the K-9 world, pink lace collar is NOT optional. I've been raised around dachshunds, terriers, shepards, dobermans, and pits. Never once have I been bitten by an out of control dog. They behave how you let them, if you have a poorly behaved dog its your fault and not the fault of the bloodline.

eamon angelface

Post by eamon angelface » 03 Sep 2006 02:15

What a FUCKING LOSER. WHO CARES ABOUT YOUR EXPERIENCE YOU LITTLE FAGGOT!?

I was very clear with him not to address me in any thread outside the one I made for him but I guess expecting him to remember to do anything other than look like a geek is too much to ask.

Delete his shit please. I'll just take it into the thread I made for him.

Delete this one too so we can get back on topic.
DLT Prom Queen 4 years running.

Steampunk

Post by Steampunk » 03 Sep 2006 03:05

eamon angelface wrote:The answer seems to be no one can provide any good reason (not even ONE) to get a pitbull.
They taste like chicken.

/Justin

Bligityblah

Post by Bligityblah » 03 Sep 2006 04:03

eamon angelface wrote:What a FUCKING LOSER. WHO CARES ABOUT YOUR EXPERIENCE YOU LITTLE FAGGOT!?
eamon angelface wrote:So here's my closure on it: go buy yourself a pitbull. Please. While you're at it grab one for Bligs too.

I'll take Aimon Myface for $400 Alex.

The best reason to get a pitbull is because you want to and you can handle the experience.

eamon angelface

Post by eamon angelface » 03 Sep 2006 04:27

Handle the experience? :lol: I'll take white trash insecure limp dick little turd for 1000.

And the question is WHY DO YOU WANT ONE?

I can't make it any simpler for you but at least you're getting back on topic.

I still don't have an answer.

Titleist

Post by Titleist » 03 Sep 2006 04:32

eamon wrote:blah, blah, blah, WAUGH...
What bligs said WAS relevant to the topic.
1) You're a fucking moron.
2) He stated facts and his own experiences.

Listen, you're fucking retarded if you think the AKC and UKC would recognize a breed that was bred to be human-agressive by nature. Omg, how simpler could it be to prove that you're wrong.

Are you this angry because dogs don't like you either?
stfu.

eamon angelface

Post by eamon angelface » 03 Sep 2006 04:51

AKC and UKC recognize a lot of breeds. What's your point? You think they'll disclude it as a legitmiate breed because its useless aside from maiming other dogs and small children?

You're a fucking idiot.

What "Bligs" wrote was a bunch of boring shit + his opinion + some crap about being raised around a lot of dogs. Again...relevance? None. What did he really say? Nothing. He thinks they're great but has no reason. What a big fucking surprise.

You're a fucking idiot X 2.

You're just smart enough actually to own a pitbull.

I guess its a little harder to prove me wrong huh? Maybe someone should start a whole thread about pi... oh thats right. Someone did, because its purported to be a grey area by people who favour the dogs. Its now clear they have no actual reason for it though aside from the expected insecurities they can't compensate for with anything worth while because they're poor.

Titleist

Post by Titleist » 03 Sep 2006 06:50

UKC-
"Our mission is to be the world's best registry of purebred dogs, to offer our customers the most efficient and creative services possible, to use our data to help our customers breed the best dogs in the world and to create a wide spectrum of performance and conformation events in which those dogs can prove their instincts and heritage.
...It is our firm belief that the right balance between performance and conformation results in healthier happier dogs for everyone. We are proud that we share that same philosophy with our growing number of dedicated participants."

Yeah you fucking dipshit. They as well as the AKC would not recognize a breed that was only good for "maiming other dogs and small children".

So far the only thing you've stated is your opinion...which doesn't mean shit to anyone here. You tried quoting references in one of your posts and as soon as those were proven to be worthless, you haven't sited any sources since. Just give up already. If you spent the same amount of time reading a book on dogs as you do jerking your little dick, you'd realize how fucking wrong you are.

Here's a little more info to shut you up.

http://www.pets.ca-
"A well-raised pit bull of proper temperament is the most loyal and loving dog in the world, bar none. This is a dog that truly LOVES people, especially children. Pits are notorious clowns, and will Always make you laugh, even in spite of yourself. They are intelligent, and will often "invent" games to keep themselves amused. They seem to subsist on love and attention, and will do almost anything for a little special "loves n hugs" time. They tolerate the rough play of children, loving every minute of it, and, although poor "guard dogs" for property, they will willingly give their lives to save the people they love. Thousands of responsible owners have dedicated themselves to this breed for it's positive traits and willingly deal with the negatives."

Is your mind so weak that you believe everything the media tells you?
stfu.

eamon angelface

Post by eamon angelface » 03 Sep 2006 07:06

Sweet!

Two quotes that validate that they're dogs! Kudos old chum!

I gave you links. You dismissed them. Bravo. The you went to peta, arguabley the most biased source on the planet and found something against terminating an animal. Your case is rock solid now!

http://www.dogbitelaw.com/PAGES/breedlaws.html

Read through the whole site. it states that while all dogs are potentially dangerous pit bulls are outlawed because of their alarming ability to kill. Rotwiellers as well. I don't see too many of those being walked around though. I guess they don't make you feel like you have a bigger dick when you chain them up in your front yard?

You'll note they even cite the president of Peta, your #1 source for unbiased reporting, as agreeing with banning the breed. In the UK it already is banned. Certain parts of Canada too. But you know better. Because of.... oh that's right, in all this no one has yet to give a single reason for buying the fucking things.

But keep on keepin on. Or just admit you have no case what so ever and are just spinning your wheels.

Titleist

Post by Titleist » 03 Sep 2006 07:22

eamon angelface wrote: The you went to peta, arguabley the most biased source on the planet and found something against terminating an animal. Your case is rock solid now!

wtf are you talking about?
stfu.

eamon angelface

Post by eamon angelface » 03 Sep 2006 08:15

Just asking for a good reason to own th dog. I don't think it's coming and this has degenerated into a cockfight.

I'm done with this.

My answer is there is no good reason to own a pitbull.

thanks.