Virginity

Shoot the shit.
Pitchit

Post by Pitchit » 31 Aug 2006 09:06

The way that I understand it, you get your virginity back after not having sex for six months.

I have 6 virginities now.

My life is shit.

~vjay~

Post by ~vjay~ » 31 Aug 2006 11:07

I'd say guys who like virgins want an "untainted" by other men type, they get an ego boost over thinking the woman is pure and thus unsullied by other men, that combined with the way of thinking that if a woman has had a few partners, she is a slut which is instilled onto woman at a young age, viginity is the "prize" to offer your husband on your wedding night.

Obviously in this day and age of premarital sex this is null and void but some of the "past" expectations linger on to this day.

Women stay pure
Men sow your wild oats.

Total bullshit.
I know I'm supposed to do something, but fuck knows what it is.

eamon angelface

Post by eamon angelface » 31 Aug 2006 11:37

The double standard makes sense to me. Not only does the vagnial canal loosen but the labia stretches. Add to that women having a much higher susceptibility to catching a venereal disease because of the pure physiology of their anatomy and bingo, I like'em new. Not like you.

The sexual empowerment in women thing is nice on paper but put into practice it's disasterous. Please refer to example a: soaring teenage pregnacy and STD cases.

Unless it's with each other. Have tonnes of lesbian experiences and see if anyone thinks badly of you. And take pictures.

Suck a lot of ding dong and you might as well be getting paid for it.

And don't vilify males as being the sole culprit in calling girls sluts. You do it to each other way more.

What was my point? Oh ya, if you're fat it doesn't matter. If a guy can love you despite being fat he probably won't really care if you've had your guts crushed by so many guys you have to alphebatize the list just to make sense of it.

If you're hot you have something to protect. Cause hot virgins can marry rich guys and do nothing but spend money and lay by the pool for the rest of their lives. That's awesome.
DLT Prom Queen 4 years running.

Justin
zoom zoom

Post by Justin » 31 Aug 2006 12:15

angelbaby is a virgin. in her butt.

AngelBaby
little. yellow. feisty.

Post by AngelBaby » 31 Aug 2006 12:20

Justin wrote:angelbaby is a virgin. in her butt.
Justin is not.

rushie

Post by rushie » 31 Aug 2006 12:42

the way i see it, we're all taking that tad bit longer to get married... ppl are pretty much only getting married in their late 20's early 30's - and that's if they're lucky (or unlucky - which ever way you wanna see it)... there's no way anyone could keep it in their pants that long after pubity... high fives all round if you've got that kind of will power tho, many of us just don't...

now, back in the day of the whole initialisation of the 'vaginity' thing, ppl were getting married as young as 13 - so what, they had to wait 6 months to 1 year after reaching pubity to hit it? good lord!

as much of a prude as i am (no parking in the rear etc) and as much as i've had the catholic guilt drilled in to me, i'm all for sex before marriage (and not because i'm a 'sinner' myself)... i think your FIRST sexual experience (i.e. game of hide the salami) should be with someone you actually love and respect and have been in a relationship with for more than two seconds, so to speak...

but that's just me... if i ever have kids that's what i'd teach em, respect, for themselves and their partners... they're gonna do it anyway so why not give them the right advice and support to make their own decisions from the get go... having said that, i would smack my kids down if they were 'sluts'...

i don't care that i've only had two male partners in two long-term relationships (female escapades are a whole different thread)... does that make me better (or more moral) than someone who's had 5 partners at the same age or worse than someone who's still on their v-plates at my age? who knows? but if yer going to have > 5 partners by the age of 20, i'm gonna call you a slut, sorry >_<

plus, i don't really think the numbers of partners nesecarily dictate the amount of experience you have... i could probably learn just as much from being with one trusted partner in a year as i could from a myriad of one night stands... maybe it's coz i'm totally selfconscious or a prude, but i'm not gonna let you leave the lights on unless we've been going out for a while ;)

having said all that (based on being with a guy), i'm completely the opposite (and totaly risque) when it comes to being with a girl >_<

Dex
Big Daddy

Post by Dex » 31 Aug 2006 13:07

Your all going to hell.

/Mandarin

Titleist

Post by Titleist » 31 Aug 2006 14:16

know how i know you're gay?

you quote mandarin.
stfu.

JustSumDude

Post by JustSumDude » 31 Aug 2006 16:10

You know how I know you're gay?

Your dick tastes like shit.

:|

Titleist

Post by Titleist » 31 Aug 2006 16:39

omg, shrieeeeeeeeek. FAGGOT!

<----homophobe.
stfu.

thefelinepunk

Post by thefelinepunk » 31 Aug 2006 17:11

eamon angelface wrote:The sexual empowerment in women thing is nice on paper but put into practice it's disasterous. Please refer to example a: soaring teenage pregnacy and STD cases.
Don't know quite what it's like up in Canadadia, but down here thanks to a lot of stern talking-to's and a vast increase in information available to teens and resources to help them understand their sexuality, statistically there's actually been a drastic DEcrease in the rate of teen pregnancies and kids infected with STD's.

Granted, we still have the highest teen birthrate in the world (as you can read in the article), but we're also one of largest and most sexually active (in general) countries in the world.

Also, forgive me for being presumptuous, but given your statements one can assume you're quite the misogynist. Everyone's got the right to their opinion, which is why I will fairly state here I think you are an asshole. ^_^

Phife

Post by Phife » 31 Aug 2006 18:15

All of what she (^^^^) said but with a few of these: "!" ...
Nada.

Titleist

Post by Titleist » 31 Aug 2006 18:40

virgins are stupid. Unless they're hot female virgins waiting for me to deflower them.
stfu.

Seriously

Post by Seriously » 31 Aug 2006 21:53

JustSumDude wrote:You know how I know you're gay?

Your dick tastes like shit.

:|
Wins the thread.

I laughed.

Pitchit

Post by Pitchit » 31 Aug 2006 23:30

thefelinepunk wrote:I will fairly state here I think you are an asshole.
The amusing part of this is that everyone here thinks that but he just won't go away.

*shrugs* hmpf