Childrens programming yields such fruit...

Fap central. (likely NSFW...enter at own risk)
exelis

Childrens programming yields such fruit...

Post by exelis » 23 Sep 2006 01:31

Gotta love the girls of Hi-5. Shame you can't find good pictures of them without the guys.

AngelBaby
little. yellow. feisty.

Post by AngelBaby » 23 Sep 2006 02:56

The only one I'd wanna see in a Maxim spread is the azn.

eamon angelface

Post by eamon angelface » 23 Sep 2006 04:08

bah, the azn looks thick. Like those westernized asians who are short and fat and useless. I prefer authentic Japanese.

That white chick looks nice though.
DLT Prom Queen 4 years running.

maniacus

Re:

Post by maniacus » 06 Jan 2008 05:24

eamon angelface wrote:bah, the azn looks thick. Like those westernized asians who are short and fat and useless. I prefer authentic Japanese.

First off, you are probably sitting in your mother's basement fapping to all three of them.
Secondly, If you think that girl is too big, then you must have your eyes checked.
Third, Anyone would be lucky as fuck to land any one of those girls.
fourth, You must be looking in some sort of magic mirror that makes you think you are good looking enough for any of them to even give you a second chance.... Have you shaved your back lately??

Don't make judgments of other people, Karma can be a bitch (I don't mean the model) It takes bravery you probably don't even have to emerge in the public eye and entertain us or our children.

smash

Re: Re:

Post by smash » 06 Jan 2008 12:17

maniacus wrote:
eamon angelface wrote:bah, the azn looks thick. Like those westernized asians who are short and fat and useless. I prefer authentic Japanese.

First off, you are probably sitting in your mother's basement fapping to all three of them.
Secondly, If you think that girl is too big, then you must have your eyes checked.
fourth, You must be looking in some sort of magic mirror that makes you think you are good looking enough for any of them to even give you a second chance.... Have you shaved your back lately??

Don't make judgments of other people, Karma can be a bitch (I don't mean the model) It takes bravery you probably don't even have to emerge in the public eye and entertain us or our children.
If he isn't insulting a member of the forum, there's no harm done. However, you are attacking him, so I suggest you change your tune.

The forum is free and open to alternate opinions, but I won't tolerate blatant attacking of another member. That only causes less membership.

Welcome aboard, but if you persist in attacking other people, I'll have to ask you to leave.

The Deadly Superman

Re: Re:

Post by The Deadly Superman » 06 Jan 2008 21:17

smash wrote:
maniacus wrote:

If he isn't insulting a member of the forum, there's no harm done. However, you are attacking him, so I suggest you change your tune.

The forum is free and open to alternate opinions, but I won't tolerate blatant attacking of another member. That only causes less membership.

Welcome aboard, but if you persist in attacking other people, I'll have to ask you to leave.

Well, it can kind of be excused since maniacus is a longtime member of FU...wait, no, nevermind.

Who the fuck are you?

Seriously

Re: Childrens programming yields such fruit...

Post by Seriously » 06 Jan 2008 21:56

He is new and has not yet had the pleasure of Eamon's company!

Hello new person! Welcome to Dacon lettuce and tomatoe.

kelvinc

Re:

Post by kelvinc » 19 Jan 2008 11:27

Yes I ask that all you white bread stop taking all our thick fugs and redefining them as "hot". :lol: