Hott. Sexx.

zoom zoom!
AngelBaby
little. yellow. feisty.

Hott. Sexx.

Post by AngelBaby » 10 Nov 2007 14:13

The all-new 473hp Nissan GT-R was unveiled recently.

Mama want. :wub:

ps. They're also readying a race version, presumably for JGTC.

pps. Sadly, the closest I'll probably ever come to driving one will be in Gran Turismo 5. :(

Seriously

Re: Hott. Sexx.

Post by Seriously » 11 Nov 2007 16:03

More evidence for the case of me not being a man is that I really don't lust after cars.

BMWs are nice I guess, and I could test drive one except that would be too much work.

I am satisfied with my sensible sedan. I don't even want to drive other cars.

Her name is Emily Allyson Allayne bye the bye.

eamon angelface

Post by eamon angelface » 12 Nov 2007 11:32

80K is too steep for a Japanese car. Even for the Skyline.

But they'll sell out quick. Every slanty on the planet already wants one.

If they were closer to 50 I'd be interested.
DLT Prom Queen 4 years running.

AngelBaby
little. yellow. feisty.

Post by AngelBaby » 12 Nov 2007 13:16

Well, back when they still sold them here, the NSX was $90-100,000. And this machine sounds like it would run circles around the Acura.

If it were $50k, I'd have a deposit down like yesterday.

psyper

Post by psyper » 12 Nov 2007 20:29

I'm with seriously on this one.
Guys at work cant understand why I'm not that knowledgeable in cars - they all know what their dream car would be right down to the model type (?trim?). They assume its a bloke thing and if any guys aren't in to cars then there must be something wrong with them!

We sometimes sit looking out the window of our 7 floor office and one of the guys will call out - hey look at the impretza 3.7 ST turbo with the alloy rims etc etc and everyone else is is looking at it and commenting how cool it looks and I find myself searching for it not really knowing what I'm looking for. I have to ask where it is and what colour it is before I know what they are looking at. Even my wife have more of a car-sense than me!!

My dream car is usually the one I get - nothing too fancy, nothing well out of my price range. I own my dream car at the moment and I'm happy with it. I'm currently driving a Vauxhall Astra 2.0 3-door turbo with the vxr-type body kit. I know its a sought after car as its been broken in to at least 3 times that I'm aware of (ie physical damage and the alarm going off) I love vauxhall cars - always owned a vauxhall - I driven other different makes and felt out of place in them - none of the buttons are in the same place!! My next car was going to be the Vauxhall Monaro but they stopped doing them and by the time I'm ready for my next car one might not be readily available so I'm looking at perhaps the VXR8 or I might take a different route out of the sports cars and go for the new Antara SVU and put a car pc in it... but thats another boring story...
Programming today is a race between software engineers striving to build bigger and better idiot-proof programs, and the Universe trying to produce bigger and better idiots. So far, the Universe is winning.

Seriously

Post by Seriously » 13 Nov 2007 16:57

2001 Honda Accord. Silver/grey

Four doors, four cylinders.

Cloth seats.

The clock light doesn't work anymore. The brake light fuse is tempermental. Rims are factory installed and battered and scratched. Center console has a broken catch.

I love it to death. It's the only stable thing I've had the past six years.

eamon angelface

Post by eamon angelface » 26 Nov 2008 05:32

Saw a Skyline on the road.

Still not worth 80K even for 480 horses of beauty.

Well maybe.

Damn.
DLT Prom Queen 4 years running.

AngelBaby
little. yellow. feisty.

Post by AngelBaby » 26 Nov 2008 06:13

I saw my first GT-R in person (a red one) at the auto show in Charlotte over the weekend.

I should have brought a spare pair of panties.
:sweat: