What do you drive, and what do you WISH you were driving?

zoom zoom!
filthyfish

Re: What do you drive, and what do you WISH you were driving

Post by filthyfish » 14 Aug 2006 13:18

AngelBaby wrote:
Justin wrote:
AngelBaby wrote:Currently Drive:
2003 Honda Accord Coupe V6 (Sapphire Blue Pearl)
lolz family sedan
At least mine hasn't been driven into a guardrail at 100+ mph... :shock:

picsplz
WHOA WHOA! Hold the fuck up. Is that semen chugging gutter slut (no offense AngelBaby) refering to your RX8, Justin?! PLZ say it aint so. How dare such blasphemy be spoke of a Rotary... How dare such an act be committed on a Rotary...
Its ok to drink a beer while simultaneously pissing in the shower.

AngelBaby
little. yellow. feisty.

Post by AngelBaby » 14 Aug 2006 13:24

filthyfish wrote:
AngelBaby wrote:
Justin wrote: lolz family sedan

picsplz
WHOA WHOA! Hold the fuck up. Is that semen chugging gutter slut (no offense AngelBaby) refering to your RX8, Justin?! PLZ say it aint so. How dare such blasphemy be spoke of a Rotary... How dare such an act be committed on a Rotary...
Some cock-juggling thundercunt's (no offense filthyfish) avatar seems to be broken... ^_^

And yes, Justin crashed his little red RX8 some time back. Mebbe if we all ask extra nicely he'll share pics. :lol:

Dex
Big Daddy

Post by Dex » 14 Aug 2006 13:26

filthyfish wrote:
AngelBaby wrote:
Justin wrote: lolz family sedan

picsplz
Is it such a shock that an azn got in a car accident?

thefelinepunk

Post by thefelinepunk » 14 Aug 2006 15:04

Currently: 2006 Kia Rio LX four door:

(same color and everything!)

Want: New Toyota Yaris hatchback in sapphire blue. I have set my sights SOOOO much higher.

smash

Post by smash » 14 Aug 2006 18:34

AngelBaby wrote:
filthyfish wrote:
AngelBaby wrote: At least mine hasn't been driven into a guardrail at 100+ mph... :shock:

picsplz
Some cock-juggling thundercunt's (no offense filthyfish) avatar seems to be broken... ^_^

And yes, Justin crashed his little red RX8 some time back. Mebbe if we all ask extra nicely he'll share pics. :lol:
I could share the pics. :D

filthyfish

Post by filthyfish » 14 Aug 2006 20:22

AngelBaby wrote:
filthyfish wrote:
AngelBaby wrote: At least mine hasn't been driven into a guardrail at 100+ mph... :shock:

picsplz

the avatar is purely a dontlinkthis issue. and it doesnt serve as any suprise at all. but as an RX enthusiast its tragic.

gettin all mouthy chubbed me up, hope your not a guy anglebaby.
Its ok to drink a beer while simultaneously pissing in the shower.

eamon angelface

Post by eamon angelface » 14 Aug 2006 22:24

RX enthusiast?

Sounds more like a ballsack enthusiast.

PS: I used to have a 93 RX7 so you have to eat my ass as a result of your strange affliction.

I would like to see car crashed pics.

AngelBaby
little. yellow. feisty.

Post by AngelBaby » 14 Aug 2006 23:31

filthyfish wrote:
AngelBaby wrote:
filthyfish wrote: WHOA WHOA! Hold the fuck up. Is that semen chugging gutter slut (no offense AngelBaby) refering to your RX8, Justin?! PLZ say it aint so. How dare such blasphemy be spoke of a Rotary... How dare such an act be committed on a Rotary...

the avatar is purely a dontlinkthis issue. and it doesnt serve as any suprise at all. but as an RX enthusiast its tragic.

gettin all mouthy chubbed me up, hope your not a guy angelbaby.
Gee, most other ppl seem to be having no avatar probs at all, so I'd say that makes it a filthyfish issue... (hint: offsite host ftw)

Oh, and don't feel guilty about pitching that tent, I tend to have that effect on the boys who like to be dominated. ;)

eamon angelface

Post by eamon angelface » 14 Aug 2006 23:55

Oh, and don't feel guilty about pitching that tent, I tend to have that effect on the boys who like to be dominated. Wink

Image :wub:

So that's what that is.

lswalker

Post by lswalker » 15 Aug 2006 00:03

My Civic 2000, want the Acura TL

exelis

Post by exelis » 15 Aug 2006 00:26

I'd gladly trade in my ancient Dodge Stratus SE for just about anything that was in better condition, a bit larger, and as good or better on gas.

Dex
Big Daddy

Post by Dex » 15 Aug 2006 03:35

AngelBaby wrote: Oh, and don't feel guilty about pitching that tent, I tend to have that effect on the boys who like to be dominated. ;)
Strange... your so subservient around me :unsure:

daddy get?

AngelBaby
little. yellow. feisty.

Post by AngelBaby » 15 Aug 2006 06:59

loli loev sports coupe?? :unsure:

TCO

Post by TCO » 15 Aug 2006 11:25

This is my 2004 Grand Am SE. I've been surprised at how good it has been. Decent on gas, great for long stretches. Went to Florida and back no problem. Lots of space for Golf Clubs.

I do wish I had a Monte Carlo SS though. Probably when the lease on the this is up, that's what I'll get.

That or a mini-van - I'll Have to see where my life has me and the girlfriend.

thefelinepunk

Post by thefelinepunk » 15 Aug 2006 11:46

thefelinepunk wrote:Currently: 2006 Kia Rio LX four door:

(same color and everything!)

Want: New Toyota Yaris hatchback in sapphire blue. I have set my sights SOOOO much higher.

There we go, I've found a picture. And they call it a "liftback." Whatever, I fucking want this.