A random picture

no description could cover what is likely to happen in here...

Moderator: Seriously

AngelBaby
little. yellow. feisty.

Re: A random picture

Post by AngelBaby » 18 May 2009 15:18

Oh wells, enjoy your timeout, LAlife. Can't say you weren't warned, and people here have been more than patient with you, IMO, but you appear to be one of those people who will simply never get it.

Actually, I'd do it myself, but I don't want to deprive Smash of the pleasure.

LAlife2009

Post by LAlife2009 » 18 May 2009 15:20

smash wrote:Furthering what Seriously said-

Haven't you REPEATEDLY heard the phrase "WTF is up with Japan"? Or "Japanese people are fucking weird"?

Both those sentences explain that there is no explaining Japanese people or their customs.

So seeing a particular strange photograph like I posted elicits a "WTF is that?" but to make it funnier the description "Japan: no further description is required" is funny.

And, Spanky, no joking, no bullshitting, hear me on this: For garbaging up my thread AND for insulting Gulliver with the phrase "Does anything OTHER than shit come out of your mouth? " Consider yourself warned.

No joke. Do either again, and you will experience a timeout from this forum. Do not reply to this post, if you have a question or a comment, send me a personal message or take it up with the boss, Angelbaby. Replying to this post in this forum will also result in you having a time out.

Good day.
You know what dude? I was gonna ONLY send you a PM, as i did tonight, & cooperate in not "messing up your precious thread" --- but then i thought, WHY should i do that & play nice when you OBVIOUSLY are a massive hypocrite & would never even rationally explain your rant? So i'm gonna explain something:
I've apologized to people on here & admitted when i was wrong. But i did NOTHING wrong when i made that sarcastic comment to Gulliver - b/c it was in RESPONSE/DEFENSE to what he said before ------------ and you guys, you included, have said that THATS THE WAY IT WORKS HERE. And its true, people insult others, sarcastically, jokingly, etc. So i saw NOTHING wrong with doing the same - & trying to fit in which you people seem to hate me doing (despite the fact that i post more pics & posts than ANYONE else on here)

Then YOU come along & threaten me with this shit, claiming ive got NO RIGHT to defend myself against one of your buddies! that's BEYOND hypocritical & trashy. Then you tell me not to "mess up ur thread" --- as if i had done any "messing up" of it.

NOW i am, b/c this is BULLSHIT & maybe YOU should be banned for being an ASSHOLE, a HYPOCRITE, & a fucking forum TYRANT!

:bah:

LAlife2009

Post by LAlife2009 » 18 May 2009 15:25

AngelBaby wrote:Oh wells, enjoy your timeout, LAlife. Can't say you weren't warned, and people here have been more than patient with you, IMO, but you appear to be one of those people who will simply never get it.

Look, ive got nothing against you, personally you've been just about the only "cool" person on here - ie, you havent spent every post INSULTING me every which way.

And the FACT is, NOTHING i say or do on here is right to you guys. I've been mean (first post), i've been apologetic, i've been nice, I've been sarcastic, i've joked around --- ive done it all, and YET people on here criticize me in some way.

Funny thing is i thought this forum was SUPPOSED to be riddle with humor, sarchasm, & INSULTS --- but when "I" insult one of SMASHs friends (for insulting me to begin with) he BANS ME! Now why is that??? Isnt that biased & hyper-hypocritical? <_<

So since this guy wants to be a JERK, i'm gonna let him - but i'm not gonna back down just b/c he's got "booting powers".

Besides, isnt this just more entertainment for your site anyway --- reason enough NOT to ban me, dont you think? :D

LAlife2009

Post by LAlife2009 » 18 May 2009 15:30

AngelBaby wrote:Oh wells, enjoy your timeout, LAlife. Can't say you weren't warned, and people here have been more than patient with you, IMO, but you appear to be one of those people who will simply never get it.

And for the 18 billionth time, WHAT dont i "GET"???

I mean this is a forum about babes & random things. We post & look at pics, & we comment on them & to eachother.
Whats MORE for me to get?

I mean are you guys secretly closet Govt. agents, pretending to be average citicens - or what? :lol:

LAlife2009

Post by LAlife2009 » 18 May 2009 15:45

smash wrote:Furthering what Seriously said-

Haven't you REPEATEDLY heard the phrase "WTF is up with Japan"? Or "Japanese people are fucking weird"?

Both those sentences explain that there is no explaining Japanese people or their customs.

So seeing a particular strange photograph like I posted elicits a "WTF is that?" but to make it funnier the description "Japan: no further description is required" is funny.

And, Spanky, no joking, no bullshitting, hear me on this: For garbaging up my thread AND for insulting Gulliver with the phrase "Does anything OTHER than shit come out of your mouth? " Consider yourself warned.

No joke. Do either again, and you will experience a timeout from this forum. Do not reply to this post, if you have a question or a comment, send me a personal message or take it up with the boss, Angelbaby. Replying to this post in this forum will also result in you having a time out.

Good day.

Oh & by the way, it was YOU who first fucked up this thread by writing me this rediculous paragraph here --- INSTEAD of simply & politely PMing me, like you told ME to do.

God what a fucking dumbass! :dance:

Dex
Big Daddy

Post by Dex » 18 May 2009 17:08

Oh, please don't ban him. Look how much fun he is!
“Also, mouth-to-mouth causes AIDS” - Zilch 5/18/2010

gulliver

Post by gulliver » 18 May 2009 18:11

**Shakes head in disbelief**

I have to admit, the recent activity around here has been enjoyable. I've had fun watching our resident forum spastic make a complete tit of himself but it got old, REALLy quick. It's a shame you had to be such a cunt about everything. Jesus, It might have been mildly entertaining to suffer your posts from time to time just to see the responses but if not having you around means a quiet forum, especially after the latest drivel to come from you then thats fine by me.

gulliver

Post by gulliver » 28 May 2009 20:34

WTFDOUBLEPOSTBACKONTOPIC.

smash

Post by smash » 28 May 2009 21:43

My all time favorite 'demotivator' picture. I can't find the original, but it is this picture with the caption: Obesity Fairy is watching you.

psyper

Post by psyper » 01 Jun 2009 23:17

I got this one in my unsorted collection:

Programming today is a race between software engineers striving to build bigger and better idiot-proof programs, and the Universe trying to produce bigger and better idiots. So far, the Universe is winning.

psyper

Post by psyper » 01 Jun 2009 23:25

The more I look at this one the more I laugh.

Programming today is a race between software engineers striving to build bigger and better idiot-proof programs, and the Universe trying to produce bigger and better idiots. So far, the Universe is winning.

AngelBaby
little. yellow. feisty.

Post by AngelBaby » 02 Jun 2009 20:29

gulliver

Post by gulliver » 23 Jun 2009 21:26

Mike

Post by Mike » 25 Jun 2009 03:01

looks like a burnt marshmallow Image

gulliver