Haa!

no description could cover what is likely to happen in here...

Moderator: Seriously

Bubba

Haa!

Post by Bubba » 23 Jan 2009 18:37

Figure I'd start a topic about nothing since I am nothing at heart.

I'd like to ask how you came upon this amazing feat where part of this masterful masterpiece came on me. If any of you have accomplished the feat of peeing in another's butt then I'd just like to take this brief moment to salute you, sir and/or madam. While I have not accomplished this feat on my own yet, I also have my life-partner going strong trying to help me out. You see, as I see, if my life-partner accomplishes this feat it counts as if I have... so dun! Once I have completed this I can die not happy, but satisfied enough - so you know once that being said that this is a monumental occasion. I'm not sure what for, but it's more of a hoping thing... hoping for more young or old people peeing in the butt. Let them be your human urinals, and let them be proud of it. Why if it was a young man or woman's dream to pee in somebody's butt I'd open my ass and tell them to shoot strong and pround, shoot for the stars, shoot for those clogged up poos. Hell, it's a fee colonic, people pay good money for that shit - go for the glory, Huck!

I for one have been in a state of nothingness. I got in a bit of a scrap this New Year, and then I got terribly sick. Since then I strained my neck doing God knows what, and once I got better I seem to have gotten sick again. Since trying to suck my own cock, it's been a scare trying to force pop my own neck ever since - the tales of that event can't be shared with the public(as few at it may be.). I just hope that each and every one of you is safe and know of the dangers. All I can hope for is that you young ones pee all you can in the butts of your loved ones and/or borrowed ones.

I love you all who do,
Bubba
"Please be warned, I'm really not this stupid, moronic, loose-lipped, ridiculous, slutty, attention craving, etc as I am in real life."

Dex
Big Daddy

Re: Haa!

Post by Dex » 24 Jan 2009 17:51

Who the fuck is Bubba?
“Also, mouth-to-mouth causes AIDS” - Zilch 5/18/2010

smash

Post by smash » 26 Jan 2009 05:45

I hoped no one would comment here.

gulliver

Post by gulliver » 26 Jan 2009 05:57

Does it count if you pissed all over your girlfriends ass because you were spooning and you had a disgusting amount of alcohol in you?

JustSumDude

Post by JustSumDude » 09 Jan 2024 18:26

Haa!
This signature line is Worthless.