Finely honed instruments only cut, blunt objects kill

no description could cover what is likely to happen in here...

Moderator: Seriously

eamon angelface

Finely honed instruments only cut, blunt objects kill

Post by eamon angelface » 03 Feb 2007 11:57

He gets his own section and it never gets used.

Well here ya go!

Hey look my user title is gone. :lol:

Maybe I'll get another 1000 PM's from some weaselly little jerkoff who won't leave me alone.

I hope he didn't cry too hard to the management.

DLT Prom Queen 4 years running.

Bligityblah

Post by Bligityblah » 03 Feb 2007 12:56

Own

P.S. I'm Geppetto.

eamon angelface

Post by eamon angelface » 03 Feb 2007 15:13

He's just saying he's into young boys.

Nice to see you're branching out there pervo.

I see your logic, the girls all reject you so why not try the boys?

Good luck!

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Bligityblah

Post by Bligityblah » 03 Feb 2007 21:08

Own

eamon angelface

Post by eamon angelface » 04 Feb 2007 02:26

Manlove.

:lol: or :(

Kinda lil o both.

Seriously

Post by Seriously » 04 Feb 2007 06:05

I, ah...

what?

What is going on?

Listen:

Guys I should not be the one who is confused here.

Bligityblah

Post by Bligityblah » 04 Feb 2007 06:23

You're not, Capt. Ballsack up there is. The guy can't get where he lives right...his height right....And don't get me started on his "right to privacy". Apparently looking at a public myspace violates several federal laws!

eamon angelface

Post by eamon angelface » 04 Feb 2007 06:57

1. Live in Toronto. Go to LA a lot. I don't know how else to explain that to you or why I should bother.

2. I'm 6'1"

3. Taking an IP and registered email garnered through a legally binding user agreement which clearly says it won't be used and contacting an admin of another database to try and find out info IS against the law because IT CONSTITUTES STALKING. Not in all states though.

I know you're confused but you're a fucking complete retard. You're always confused.

I'm not confused about where I'm from or my height. Or your height. I noticed you didn't vote in my poll Mr 5'6". What's it like being such a little bitch? Vjay is taller than you. A delicate young woman could pimp slap your Mr Mackey looking ass around. No wonder you're obsessed with me. No wonder you made the Pinocchio reference; you're stuck as a boy always wondering what it's like to live as a man.

Now leave me alone. For the millionth time.

You're a complete joke of a human being. A community college drop out who now boasts that once he's done his gay ass joke of a flying course he'll have "letters after his name". :lol: :lol: :lol:

You can't dispute facts. You can reach for insults and continue to make shit up all you want but the truth is you don't have a tiny little leg to stand on.

Community college drop out + admitted virgin + 5'6" tall + thick ass glasses + body of a 12 year old girl + hides in the bushes at public parks and takes pictures of little girls so he can jerk off to them when he gets home (again, not kidding. He actually does that and tried very hard to defend the behavior before) = Bligityblah aka fmc aka hugefuckingloser

/me dealing with you.

LEAVE ME ALONE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

smash

Post by smash » 04 Feb 2007 07:21

The irony is not lost on everyone is it? Eamon lobbed the first weapon of mass destruction when he went to Blig's site and took a pic of bligs' mother and shopped it.

Now Eamon is implying Bligityblah is stalking him over the internets.

I condone none of it, in fact condemn you both for being childish. I just find humor in irony and hypocrisy.

eamon angelface

Post by eamon angelface » 04 Feb 2007 07:33

Apples and oranges.

He made his site with it's links available right in a profile link.

My actions were totally different than the behavior he demonstrated in trying to find anything he could on me.

btw
The first bomb I lobbed was when I condemned him as a sexual predator for hiding and taking pictures of little girls. He's been obsessed with me ever since.

Bligityblah

Post by Bligityblah » 04 Feb 2007 08:24

Aimon Myface is my bitch. His myspace said he was 5ft 9, one more thing he can't get right. Everyone knows everything about me, I hide nothing. Yet when challenged he claims everyone else is a liar and out to get him (can you say sociopath?). Especially when he posts paparazzi pictures of celebrities. Those don't count though because according to him they deserve it due to the nature of their job.

And as far as the pictures go there Sparky, my site has a copyright warning which you neglected on your myspace. So who broke those laws? I'm pretty sure it's the idiot who can't tell his ass from a hole in the ground: you. I've made you dance for 6 solid months now and what really burns you is I'm a key player in why you're not allowed on a certain board anymore even with your multiple accounts. I've got power, influence, and a great life. You've just got a nasty pit of self pity lined with over compensation. Why else would you hide?

Own.

eamon angelface

Post by eamon angelface » 04 Feb 2007 08:45

More lies.

No that myspace did not say 5'9" :lol: Do you EVER stop lying?

And how did you come across that myspace anyhow?

Oh right...I already explained how you did that. You broke laws and acted like a typical stalker.

Why would I "hide"? Because of people like you of course. The usual lose at every piece of shit who tries to leech off people who's lives they can't even fathom. No way could anyone actually have sex with a real live woman!

So leave me alone. You're 5 and half feet of mid western dipshit.

Why don't you hide? I mean there's your flawed logic. You flaunt how big of a fucking loser you are like an awkward little four eyed peacock. Why? Because no one would bother stalking you. Conversely some people do have lives worth protecting and value their anonymity. Which is why you so badly fucked yourself when you broke the law. Well, not the law in the state you're in now.

For the millionth time

LEAVE ME ALONE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Seriously

Post by Seriously » 04 Feb 2007 10:11

Okay, honesty time:

I'd like it if you two stopped posting at each other.

I'm not sure what you guys are trying to accomplish, but that's not a request for information.

I simply do not want to know.

who did what

what did where

where did how

how did why

I don't care.

It requires energy to post. Simply don't use that energy.

It's easy!

Look: you can make fun of me, if you want, or something.

That will at least be new.

eamon angelface

Post by eamon angelface » 04 Feb 2007 10:33

I guess you didn't see all the times I instructed him to leave me alone?

This isn't a matter of two people engaging each other. It's a case of one lonely little boy with no past, present, or future who lives to lie to people on the internet. People who are his only friends. This boy has chosen to focus on me. I don't like it any more than any of you. So YOU tell him to leave me alone. No more faggotry PM's which I had to run a bulletin bot on now just to automate a response (I wish I'd found that thing earlier). Just leave me the fuck alone you tiny little boy.

No more lies. The most recent one was fantastic. "You're not 6'1" you're 5'9" I swear!". No little boy, I'm 6'1". I've never lied and you quite obviously do nothing but.

Leave me alone. I'm sure you speak 5 languages because you were always good at math or whatever bullshit you spouted before but I'm only good for English and French. I don't actually believe a damn thing you say so I'll stick with English. Leave me alone. Go bother someone else. Go lie to someone else.

Leave me alone.

Seriously

Post by Seriously » 04 Feb 2007 10:52

One thing I am certain of is that the problem here is not some lack of reading comprehension.

Oh man, you can take my word on that.

Whatever: here is you two's thread. Ya'll know the drill: keep it here and nowhere else, or we do the lock lock dance.