ANNASOPHIA ROBB

Fap central. (likely NSFW...enter at own risk)
Dex
Big Daddy

Re: ANNASOPHIA ROBB

Post by Dex » 16 May 2009 13:04

Sometimes I feel like I'm being punk'd, and LAnoLife2009 is really Seriously or something.
“Also, mouth-to-mouth causes AIDS” - Zilch 5/18/2010

LAlife2009

Post by LAlife2009 » 16 May 2009 14:16

Dex wrote:Sometimes I feel like I'm being punk'd, and LAnoLife2009 is really Seriously or something.
haha, dont know who that is - but i'm me.

You know you guys r gonna miss me when i'm gone, so you should be a little nicer.

<_<

LAlife2009

Post by LAlife2009 » 16 May 2009 23:34

More of AnnaSophia R - she's so HOT, volcanic lava tries to get away from HER.

(bear in mind the next 2 are about a year old)
^Wow, way to screw up a GREAT potential shot, was he TRYING to miss her goods? ^
Not sure why you'd want a view of the back of her head --- actually this might come in handy.

^_^

Bob

Post by Bob » 17 May 2009 09:42

no there was no SARCASM I just don't find her attractive. She reminds me of my 12 year old sister. But I guess thats one of the many areas you and I are different. I'm not attracted to girls that look like they are in middle school. Oh and I don't add arbitrary H's in to words that don't require them.

Dex wrote:Sometimes I feel like I'm being punk'd, and LAnoLife2009 is really Seriously or something.
whoever it is got me good that's for sure

LAlife2009

Post by LAlife2009 » 17 May 2009 11:43

Bob wrote:no there was no SARCASM I just don't find her attractive. She reminds me of my 12 year old sister. But I guess thats one of the many areas you and I are different. I'm not attracted to girls that look like they are in middle school. Oh and I don't add arbitrary H's in to words that don't require them.

whoever it is got me good that's for sure
Yea see thats where i respectfully disagree. She USED TO look like a 12 year old "sister". Now, though, she's 15 & definitely has filled in, if you know what i mean - ie, she's not tiny anymore - she's short, but not tiny, which is good.

Course a lot of guys like smaller women, nothing wrong with that - i'm 5'9, so i prefer a girl whose a little short & being that i'm only 22, i like a young girl.

Anyway, if she's not attractive to you, why do you come to this forum?

LAlife2009

Post by LAlife2009 » 17 May 2009 11:45

For those of you who dont find ASR attractive, at least her friends are hot!

lol

:D

Seriously

Post by Seriously » 18 May 2009 02:23

Personally, this just doesn't seem like my sort of thing.

But then, I've also exclusively posted backwards at one forum and once I almost reposted someone else's entire post history at another so who really knows what the hell my deal is.

smash

Post by smash » 18 May 2009 04:56

Spanky (the retarded formerly known as LALife2009) makes me wish for the days of Eamon Angelface.

LAlife2009

Post by LAlife2009 » 18 May 2009 06:31

smash wrote:Spanky (the retarded formerly known as LALife2009) makes me wish for the days of Eamon Angelface.

GOD, does the shit ever stop coming out of your mouths???

<_<

LAlife2009

Post by LAlife2009 » 18 May 2009 14:56

smash wrote:Spanky (the retarded formerly known as LALife2009) makes me wish for the days of Eamon Angelface.

To all who care:

In response to me DEFENDING myself against someones insults ---- SMASH wrote this to me tonight:

"And, Spanky, no joking, no bullshitting, hear me on this: For garbaging up my thread AND for insulting Gulliver with the phrase "Does anything OTHER than shit come out of your mouth? " Consider yourself warned.

No joke. Do either again, and you will experience a timeout from this forum. Do not reply to this post, if you have a question or a comment, send me a personal message or take it up with the boss, Angelbaby. Replying to this post in this forum will also result in you having a time out."

:eek: "WHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA! How dare u defend urself by insulting one of my friends! You have no right! I can call you RETARD all day long but you cant insult others the SAME way! Whaaaaaaaaaaaaah!" :eek:

THAT is my impression of SMASH, who wants to ban me for DEFENDING MYSELF ----- warns NO ONE ELSE against insulting me or others, but as soon as "I" insulted Gulliver (in defense) he THREATENS to suspend me!

What a jerk & what a hypocrite!!! <_<

LAlife2009

Post by LAlife2009 » 18 May 2009 15:02

OH? So i cant ask if someones always got shit coming out of their mouth but YOU can call me "spanky" & "RETARDED"???????????????

Looks like YOU'RE retarded dude!

LOL dumbass :lol:

Dex
Big Daddy

Post by Dex » 18 May 2009 17:20

LAlife2009 wrote:
OH? So i cant ask if someones always got shit coming out of their mouth but YOU can call me "spanky" & "RETARDED"???????????????

To be honest, he gave you a nickname, and called you retarded. I think it's quite obvious that you do have some mental problems, since you don't understand simple humor, suggestions to calm down, or sarcasm (let alone the ability to spell it correctly). You want everyone to explain & spell things out for you, but even when they do, you ramble on and on about nothing.

Meanwhile, you insulted two people with something that a 6 year old could come up with. You basically called them poopy-mouths. Really? Not only is that a retarded (see above) insult, but it doesn't even make sense. No one here is speaking, and nothing is coming out of our mouths. This is TEXT. You TYPE it. Mouths are not involved. This is a perfect example of why you just "don't get it", and you never will.
“Also, mouth-to-mouth causes AIDS” - Zilch 5/18/2010

gulliver

Post by gulliver » 18 May 2009 18:13

Did Smash defending me hit a nerve with you spanky? You have mentioned it three or four times now since he said it. Maybe if you didn’t act like such a fucking headwand then someone would stick up for you too. Doubt it though. Christ I don’t know why I'm even responding to your tripe. After your latest outburst, and even though AB, Smash and Dex are extremely laid back as far as most mods go, I'd be surprised if you don't get a permanent ban.

**Fingers crossed**

smash

Post by smash » 18 May 2009 18:17

Dex wrote:
LAlife2009 wrote:

To be honest, he gave you a nickname, and called you retarded. I think it's quite obvious that you do have some mental problems, since you don't understand simple humor, suggestions to calm down, or sarcasm (let alone the ability to spell it correctly). You want everyone to explain & spell things out for you, but even when they do, you ramble on and on about nothing.

Meanwhile, you insulted two people with something that a 6 year old could come up with. You basically called them poopy-mouths. Really? Not only is that a retarded (see above) insult, but it doesn't even make sense. No one here is speaking, and nothing is coming out of our mouths. This is TEXT. You TYPE it. Mouths are not involved. This is a perfect example of why you just "don't get it", and you never will.
exactly. I didn't insult him. Based on the level of intelligence in his retorts, I made an assumption that he's retarded. I think I'm right.

Which, I guess, if he's retarded, we should all give him a pass on his creepy Annasophia spanking obsession. Retards don't know better.

But he's still known as Spanky in my book.

Bob

Post by Bob » 18 May 2009 21:55

I think what really strikes a nerve is when you call him a pedophile for spanking it to a girl who looks like shes 10.

She might be 15 now but I'm sure you're not just beating off to the pictures of her once she hit high school. In fact ill bet some of the pictures you posted she was well below the teenage years. You sicko pedophile!