ANNASOPHIA ROBB

Fap central. (likely NSFW...enter at own risk)
Dex
Big Daddy

Re: ANNASOPHIA ROBB

Post by Dex » 14 May 2009 05:01

Bob wrote:Im so glad I read all of this
Apparently he didn't heed my suggestion of "calm down".

And Bob, you're gonna have to work pretty hard to regain your creepy crown from this guy. :unsure:
“Also, mouth-to-mouth causes AIDS” - Zilch 5/18/2010

gulliver

Post by gulliver » 14 May 2009 06:13

When I read that last post of his all I could think of was....

smash

Post by smash » 14 May 2009 07:32

Apparently LALife2005 can't read sarcasm over the internets.

LAlife2009

Post by LAlife2009 » 14 May 2009 08:06

smash wrote:Apparently LALife2005 can't read sarcasm over the internets.
What's "sarchasm"?

LAlife2009

Post by LAlife2009 » 14 May 2009 08:09

So you guys SEE & LIKE the pics i posted???

Admittedly, i do.

Bob

Post by Bob » 14 May 2009 22:19

LAlife2009 wrote:
What's "sarchasm"?
I wondered the exact same thing, so I looked it up.

sar·chasm ('sär-"ka-z&m) : The giant gulf (chasm) between what is said and the person who doesn't get it.

see http://www.sarchasm.net/

I figured you would know the word since you were the one using it.

You didn't get that sarcasm blocker plug-in for firefox?

LAlife2009

Post by LAlife2009 » 15 May 2009 16:12

Ok, so back to speaking ENGLISH here, you guys DO or DONT like the ASR photos i posted?

Dex
Big Daddy

Post by Dex » 15 May 2009 17:42

LAlife2009 wrote:Ok, so back to speaking ENGLISH here, you guys DO or DONT like the ASR photos i posted?
Why do you need validation so badly? God, you are Napoleon Dynamite.

If you must know (and I think I speak for over 50% of us), yes, we like the pictures. The only thing we don't like is:

1. Your creepy factor. You telling us you masturbated or were aroused by pictures. It's not a bad thing if you did... but don't tell us. It's gross to make us visualize that. Keep it to yourself.

2. You spazzing out over nothing. If you don't understand something, GOOGLE it. If someone says something and you can't tell if it's sarcastic or not... don't ask. Just smile and walk away. You asking questions and huffing and puffing over funny little comments doesn't accomplish anything. It just makes you look ignorant and annoying. So once again, the next time you don't understand something: Look it up, send a PM to the individual, or just ignore it.

Ironically enough, like my opening statement,
3. The fact that you needing validation and approval from strangers about pictures (that you didn't even take). Calm the fuck down and stop trying to be the center of attention. You are the new kid in class - the best thing to do is to keep your head down, try to figure out everyone elses personalities, and not get on anyone's nerves.

Her age might be number 4, but we don't judge around here. Shes very cute/sexy and all that. But we also don't talk about certain things. Even in the movie Fight Club, the first two rules were: DON'T TALK ABOUT FIGHT CLUB. You are not only talking about it, you are worried that other people don't like you, or like what you are doing. You are easily offended. You go on and on about NOTHING.

Go look in the other BABES sections, or the HENTAI for that matter. You share. You shut the fuck up.
“Also, mouth-to-mouth causes AIDS” - Zilch 5/18/2010

LAlife2009

Post by LAlife2009 » 15 May 2009 18:22

Dex wrote:
LAlife2009 wrote:Ok, so back to speaking ENGLISH here, you guys DO or DONT like the ASR photos i posted?
Why do you need validation so badly? God, you are Napoleon Dynamite.

If you must know (and I think I speak for over 50% of us), yes, we like the pictures. The only thing we don't like is:

1. Your creepy factor. You telling us you masturbated or were aroused by pictures. It's not a bad thing if you did... but don't tell us. It's gross to make us visualize that. Keep it to yourself.

2. You spazzing out over nothing. If you don't understand something, GOOGLE it. If someone says something and you can't tell if it's sarcastic or not... don't ask. Just smile and walk away. You asking questions and huffing and puffing over funny little comments doesn't accomplish anything. It just makes you look ignorant and annoying. So once again, the next time you don't understand something: Look it up, send a PM to the individual, or just ignore it.

Ironically enough, like my opening statement,
3. The fact that you needing validation and approval from strangers about pictures (that you didn't even take). Calm the fuck down and stop trying to be the center of attention. You are the new kid in class - the best thing to do is to keep your head down, try to figure out everyone elses personalities, and not get on anyone's nerves.

Her age might be number 4, but we don't judge around here. Shes very cute/sexy and all that. But we also don't talk about certain things. Even in the movie Fight Club, the first two rules were: DON'T TALK ABOUT FIGHT CLUB. You are not only talking about it, you are worried that other people don't like you, or like what you are doing. You are easily offended. You go on and on about NOTHING.

Go look in the other BABES sections, or the HENTAI for that matter. You share. You shut the fuck up.

Yes, well - i dont USUALLY tlak about jerking myself except for that ONE bikini video - GOD, that made me crank it like no tomorrow, but other than that i'm usually referring to OTHERS jerking off - not that i need to know. LOL

dont tell me you DONT like all those things b/c u KNOW its better than talking about NOTHING.

And i like CONVERSATION, which is why i "seem like" i need to be center of attention - when in fact i jus like to talk, boring on here, so i like to talk a lot, nothing wrong there.

Not understanding 75% of the stuff on here - ok, MOST of what i cant understand is not stuff i can google, it's like little annoying subtleties.

And dont talk to me about age MAYBE creepy or not - or how you guys just dont talk about certain things ----- my question is WHY NOT? Why not get it out in the open. Not ONE of us knows the other in real life so whats it matter??? If you think a particular 13 year old is hot or whatever, SAY SO. Who cares if you do or dont??? :blush:

LAlife2009

Post by LAlife2009 » 15 May 2009 18:28

On a LIGHTER note ----- "Tonight's guest is AnnaSophia Robb, she's so hot, when men try to have sex with her they get 3rd degree burns" ----- Greg Gutfelt :sweat:

smash

Post by smash » 15 May 2009 21:05

LAlife2009 wrote: And dont talk to me about age MAYBE creepy or not - or how you guys just dont talk about certain things ----- my question is WHY NOT? Why not get it out in the open. Not ONE of us knows the other in real life so whats it matter??? If you think a particular 13 year old is hot or whatever, SAY SO. Who cares if you do or dont??? :blush:

Stop assuming things there, spanky. You are wrong.

Bob

Post by Bob » 15 May 2009 22:17

a good way that most people are able to tell if someone appreciates their posts is to look and see if there are replies that are of the positive nature. If there aren't then drop it.

also DON'T MAKE 3 FUCKING SEPARATE THREADS ON IT

LAlife2009

Post by LAlife2009 » 16 May 2009 03:28

Bob wrote:a good way that most people are able to tell if someone appreciates their posts is to look and see if there are replies that are of the positive nature. If there aren't then drop it.

also DON'T MAKE 3 FUCKING SEPARATE THREADS ON IT
Whaaa, whaaa, whaaaaaaaaaa!

Number 1, NONE of the posts are "positive" on this WHOLE SITE - even you guys said that - they're riddled with insults, sarchasm & inuendos - not much positivity there. I think you guys are incapable of it.

Number 2, SORRY FOR 3 THREADS!!!!!! Like i said, the video thread wont be updated by me anymore b/c it was just that - a video. And ill only post new pics/stuff on the THIS thread. Happy now?

You better be. My self esteem's riding on it. ^_^

Bob

Post by Bob » 16 May 2009 09:15

Sarcasm!!!

Apparently you are this fucking dense.

I do not find her attractive at all. She looks too much like a little kid and not enough like an older teen. This is why I am not giving you positive feedback.

LAlife2009

Post by LAlife2009 » 16 May 2009 12:47

Bob wrote:Sarcasm!!!

Apparently you are this fucking dense.

I do not find her attractive at all. She looks too much like a little kid and not enough like an older teen. This is why I am not giving you positive feedback.
O JESUS CHRIST, some of you are RETARDED!

"I do not find her attractive at all. She looks too much like a little kid and not enough like an older teen." ----- you call THAT sarchasm? if not, you're lying or a sick pervert. If not that, then you SUCK at sarchasm.

NO sarchasm in this post. ^_^