CAMERA PHONE PICTURES OF LADIES

Fap central. (likely NSFW...enter at own risk)

WOULD YOU HIT IT?

Poll ended at 25 Nov 2006 05:48

YES
40%
NO
60%

Total votes: 5

psyper

Re: CAMERA PHONE PICTURES OF LADIES

Post by psyper » 05 Nov 2010 07:08

I used to do this many many moons ago with a normal camera

Trick is to switch to video mode and then take stills - less likely to get blurry images and if you move the phone around a bit you're bound to get a central shot

Programming today is a race between software engineers striving to build bigger and better idiot-proof programs, and the Universe trying to produce bigger and better idiots. So far, the Universe is winning.

AngelBaby
little. yellow. feisty.

Post by AngelBaby » 05 Nov 2010 07:49

It would appear we have more than one Creepy Jedi Master in our midst... :unsure:

Dex
Big Daddy

Post by Dex » 05 Nov 2010 13:29

Move aside, boys. This is how you creep.

“Also, mouth-to-mouth causes AIDS” - Zilch 5/18/2010

smash

Post by smash » 05 Nov 2010 21:32

Holy shit! win.

gulliver

Post by gulliver » 06 Nov 2010 03:50

Like two eggs in a hanky.

Bob

Post by Bob » 08 Nov 2010 00:43

Is this better creeping?

psyper

Post by psyper » 08 Nov 2010 04:27

Bob wrote:Is this better creeping?
erm excuse me miss but can you pass me one of those twixes there - I've got a bad back. oh yearh
Programming today is a race between software engineers striving to build bigger and better idiot-proof programs, and the Universe trying to produce bigger and better idiots. So far, the Universe is winning.

Mike

Post by Mike » 08 Nov 2010 17:41

bravo

filthyfish

Post by filthyfish » 21 Jan 2015 05:02

lets rock.

Last summer. job site, at a local university campus. This chick walks down the sidewalk, stops in the grass near my crew and I... Pandemonium ensues.
"who the fuck is this guy?"
she lays down a beach towel and wiggles out of her shorts
"this looks like a good place for an attention whore to soak up some sun"
Cant get my crew to do shit, nearly lost half of them walking around without looking into traffic.
THEN, a few hours later, her friend shows up...
"OMG jenny, are you attention whoring here? can I like, join you?"

this went on for two days. same pair, same spot. bananas. every car that drove by was all over the road as the gals would arch their backs while moving around, or spray tan oil on each other, lay face down and pop their ass in the air as to scratch their stomach.

Good times. noodle salad.
Its ok to drink a beer while simultaneously pissing in the shower.

filthyfish

Post by filthyfish » 21 Jan 2015 05:09

ok, misc creep

disneyland whore

in line, on steps, disneyland, face in ass for 20 minuets. occasional rear camel toe.

this pig had ASS
this isnt weird at all

now this, is one of my favorite moments. this gal was on a long board. in one long stride, she rode from the corner in the top right, across both streets toward me. hit the corner i was waiting at, perfect light timing, she continued without stopping across the left in front of me. Beer in hand, holding her floppy hat the entire way. hard nipples, and the little sun dress would flip with the wind every so often and give us a peek at her cheeks.

alberach

Post by alberach » 21 Jan 2015 08:25

Really Fish? This creepy-ass thread has been dead for 4 1/2 years. Let it go, man...

filthyfish

Post by filthyfish » 21 Jan 2015 22:07

4 1/2 years? Irrelevant, I brought timely and accurate material to this thread.

I have hundreds of creep pics as it is a hobby of mine. I rarely get high quality shots as most are a challenge. The real sport is when trying to do this at a family function. Weddings, birthdays, large dinners etc. I am fortunate enough to have a large family of in-laws that are easy on the eyes. Add to that the POA's that work my front office.

alberach

Post by alberach » 21 Jan 2015 23:03

You do know how disgustingly creepy that sounds, right? And it's actually illegal in many places. First the preggo pics, and now this. You need serious help, man. And possibly jail time.

filthyfish

Post by filthyfish » 22 Jan 2015 00:33

its supposed to sound disgusting and creepy, its the internet and the Dontlinkthis forums no less.

really the only purpose to the pics is to make myself and my friends laugh when we text them to each other.

I do find pregnant women attractive, this only really grew hair after our first child. On an evolutionary level something happens to women, their hormones, their shape, swollen breasts and their skin tone all change. This change is the female of the species trying to make itself more attractive to the male. The female needs this in nature during gestation for food, protection, shelter etc from the male. To keep the male interested when she is otherwise hindered in a way. caveman shit.

ive said it before around here somewhere. i have a family, kids, a real job, yard, house, dog, pay my bills on time, work long hours and give what spare time i have to my kids. tha fuck do i have time to make a funny out of a pregnant tattooed whore and laugh like an idiot. We home school for fucks sake, i have to use my kind words at home and my bitch voice at work. gotta let my hair down somewhere.

there. are you happy now. ive torn down the 4th wall and bared my soul. is that what you want from me!

glitter

Post by glitter » 22 Jan 2015 03:02

Dex and Smash understand you.

hello, this thing on?