Mass Effect

Gamer talk.

Moderator: Dex

Hellfyre

Re: Mass Effect

Post by Hellfyre » 09 Jul 2008 10:23

I'd love to buy a 360, too, but the rampant stories of getting the RROD keeps my wallet in my pocket.

efilflah

Post by efilflah » 26 Aug 2008 05:09

I just completed it tonight, and I thought it was excellent. It had the right balance of direct action, RPG stuff and interactive movies with a good variety of extras like the side missions and dialogue options.

One thing that bugged me though was that the side mission level design was quite repetitive, but the main story made up for most of that anyway.
Anyways, offhand I'd say this game will have some replay value if only for the branching conversations. I was thinking about making two profiles and playing one normally and one as a complete cock bite.
I was thinking of doing that too. I wanna renegade it up something chronic in my next playthrough.....as a woman.
UncleMao wrote:My ideal sex-surrogate would be Tali, but stubborn minded hard-coding will just not let me have my way...
That voice could make anyone splooge in a spinach sandwich..
I'm glad I'm not the only one who thought that. Plus her body was banging. I wonder if you can buy one of those voice changers like in the scream movies, and set it to a Tali mode.

UncleMao

Post by UncleMao » 19 Mar 2012 22:48

Is dogshit.

Don't waste your time on this fuckin thing