Fill in the blank!

This is where all the posts that appeared on the old front page (June '04 - January '05) are stored (back when the site was run using IPB Portal).
Eamon Angelface

Post by Eamon Angelface » 05 Nov 2004 07:05

Everyone's opinion is very valid and important...to themselves.

Hasn't anyone had a nipple slip or sex tape lately?

It's like..come on.

MaryRugMuncher

Post by MaryRugMuncher » 05 Nov 2004 07:06

Phife wrote:
MaryRugMuncher wrote: God bless the Blue States...and may the rest of you reap what you've sown.
Try blue counties dickhead...just because Philly voted for Kerry doesn't mean that all of PA did! This is true of many other states as well... <a href='http://www.usatoday.com/news/politicsel ... ntymap.htm' target='_blank'>Check this map out and see for your self!</a>

Oh and by the way...if you are an American then you will reap what was sown on Tuesday...whether you voted for Bush or not. If you don't like it then leave the country like Johnny Depp did or like Robert Redford is threatening to do!

I'm not Bush supporter but its people like you, MaryRugMuncher, that make it hard for all the rest of us.

To reiterate...if you don't like it leave...stop bitching.

(BTW Justin to fill in your blank....the majority)
Blue counties, blue cities...whatever Einstein. We're the fucking targets...lest you forget D.C. and NYC. Of course an attack on America is an attack on all Americans. However, we in the densely populated areas will pay the price DIRECTLY...which I guess makes it easier for "dickheads" in red regions to vote for dumbass and Dick-less.

bw25

Post by bw25 » 05 Nov 2004 07:30

MaryRugMuncher wrote:
Justin wrote:Bush won. Americans who voted for him are _______________.
Jesus-fucking morons who live in rural Nowhere, USA whose ill-informed vote will only affect us in urban America when our jobs continue to disappear and terrorists attack our citizens and blow up our buildings.
<a href='http://www.usatoday.com/news/politicsel ... ntymap.htm' target='_blank'>http://www.usatoday.com/news/politicsel ... map.htm</a>

Rural areas? Baaahahaha, I laugh at you. And also, as far as terrorism goes, how in the world would you feel safer with John Kerry? Terrorists don't hate Bush, they hate America. If Kerry was president they'd be overjoyed, it would be 100 times easier to attack us again.

Camron

Post by Camron » 05 Nov 2004 08:22

Jesus-fucking morons who live in rural Nowhere, USA whose ill-informed vote will only affect us in urban America when our jobs continue to disappear and terrorists attack our citizens and blow up our buildings.
If people living in rural areas were such morons, why are they living in the safest part of the country?

Phife

Post by Phife » 05 Nov 2004 08:40

Camron wrote:
If people living in rural areas were such morons, why are they living in the safest part of the country?
Excellent point! You deserve an award!

marklsu

Post by marklsu » 05 Nov 2004 08:49

the people who just saved ur liberal hippy tree hugging asses from getting killed by another terrorist attack b/c kerry would've been asking for permission to go to war while we're gettin blown up

JustSumDude

Post by JustSumDude » 05 Nov 2004 08:52

<span style='font-family:tahoma'><span style='color:green'>Lame.

Two hundred seventy-sixth post.</span></span>

al k holik

Post by al k holik » 05 Nov 2004 09:16

marklsu wrote: the people who just saved ur liberal hippy tree hugging asses from getting killed by another terrorist attack b/c kerry would've been asking for permission to go to war while we're gettin blown up
You joined to say that?

Go to Hell. Oh wait, give it another year and Hell will come to you.

badbart

Post by badbart » 05 Nov 2004 09:22

Justin,

You have been uncharacteristically quiet in this discussion (unles I missed your response in the barrage of posts). Care to weigh in?

I, for one, have had more than enough of this topic and am ready for the return of nubile celebrites and nip-slips...

Nate

Post by Nate » 05 Nov 2004 09:27

what a topic
People that voted for Bush didn't take their pocketbook to the election.

Statistic:
In the Gore-Bush election, Gore frequently claimed that Bush's tax cut was for the richest 1% of the country, which was true. Interestingly enough, after that election, a survey was conducted and 30% of the people surveyed believed they were in the richest 1% of Americans.

Note: According to Al Franken's book, the richest 1% of Americans make at least $310,000. That leaves about 297 million of us with out a tax cut. Fantastic? I think not you Bush voting money hating idiots.

Semper Phildelis

Post by Semper Phildelis » 05 Nov 2004 09:42

Nate wrote: That leaves about 297 million of us with out a tax cut.
GAHHH!!! DELETE DELETE DELETE!

MaryRugMuncher

Post by MaryRugMuncher » 05 Nov 2004 10:12

bw25 wrote:
MaryRugMuncher wrote:
Justin wrote:Bush won. Americans who voted for him are _______________.
<a href='http://www.usatoday.com/news/politicsel ... ntymap.htm' target='_blank'>http://www.usatoday.com/news/politicsel ... map.htm</a>

Rural areas? Baaahahaha, I laugh at you. And also, as far as terrorism goes, how in the world would you feel safer with John Kerry? Terrorists don't hate Bush, they hate America. If Kerry was president they'd be overjoyed, it would be 100 times easier to attack us again.
Correction: EVERYONE hates America because of Bush. He took the most compassion, empathy and goodwill the world has ever bestowed upon this great nation and managed to squander it in a matter of months--into the most HATRED no less.

And this makes you feel safer?? Interesting...

I don't care if John Kerry is the world's biggest "flip-flopper" (whatever the fuck that is), I don't care if he had his ass rammed by the entire cast of La Cage aux Folles, I don't care if he's currently sucking Ho Chi Minh's rotting, 100-yr old dick...

<span style='font-size:21pt;line-height:100%'>JOHN KERRY RISKED HIS LIFE FOR HIS COUNTRY AND THOSE OTHER TWO PUSSIES DIDN'T.</span>

<span style='font-size:21pt;line-height:100%'>PERIOD.</span>

JordanSnowSucks

Post by JordanSnowSucks » 05 Nov 2004 10:27

Wow, you guys seem super mad. Seems to me there was nothing you could have done except gotten more people to VOTE FOR HIM.

bw25

Post by bw25 » 05 Nov 2004 10:32

MaryRugMuncher wrote:
bw25 wrote:
MaryRugMuncher wrote: Jesus-fucking morons who live in rural Nowhere, USA whose ill-informed vote will only affect us in urban America when our jobs continue to disappear and terrorists attack our citizens and blow up our buildings.

Correction: EVERYONE hates America because of Bush. He took the most compassion, empathy and goodwill the world has ever bestowed upon this great nation and managed to squander it in a matter of months--into the most HATRED no less.

And this makes you feel safer?? Interesting...

I don't care if John Kerry is the world's biggest "flip-flopper" (whatever the fuck that is), I don't care if he had his ass rammed by the entire cast of La Cage aux Folles, I don't care if he's currently sucking Ho Chi Minh's rotting, 100-yr old dick...

<span style='font-size:21pt;line-height:100%'>JOHN KERRY RISKED HIS LIFE FOR HIS COUNTRY AND THOSE OTHER TWO PUSSIES DIDN'T.</span>

<span style='font-size:21pt;line-height:100%'>PERIOD.</span>
Hahaha, ol Vietnam eh? Why do Kerry people always bring this up? The guy was there for such a small time, got three purple hearts (which he asked for, for crap like not being able to throw his own grenade far enough) then came home and complained, meanwhile troops were being tortured in POW camps.

And as far as everyone hating Bush, how do you know everyone hates Bush, have you been around the world or did CBS's Dan Rather tell you that? They had a poll where the other countries voted for Bush or Kerry, just like an election. Many places voted Kerry, does this mean they hate Bush? No. Also, do you know where Bush won by a LANDSLIDE? OH, IRAQ!! Who cares what the UN thinks about us. That's the most retarded, corrupt organization. We are the US, we don't conform and bend with pressure from other's, we do what's right, the end. If you don't agree with this move to France.

MaryRugMuncher

Post by MaryRugMuncher » 05 Nov 2004 10:33

JordanSnowSucks wrote:Wow, you guys seem super mad. Seems to me there was nothing you could have done except gotten more people to VOTE FOR HIM.
You're right...Republicans are much better at fear-mongering, spreading lies, manipulation, distortion and getting millions more people to practically shit their pants to vote for Bush.