Fill in the blank!

This is where all the posts that appeared on the old front page (June '04 - January '05) are stored (back when the site was run using IPB Portal).
Semper Phildelis

Post by Semper Phildelis » 04 Nov 2004 08:50

Okay since this has degenerated into a rant topic I have this question. "Moral Values" was the #1 priority people cited was important for the president to have. And 80% of people who said that was their number one reason voted for Bush. Ok.

What the hell? What has Kerry ever done that was morally wrong? He's a devout catholic. Wait wait. Was he the coke-snorting alcoholic, who was arrested for drunk driving, and was involved in multiple shady business deals which always failed but made him a millionare? Oh yeah, that was Bush. Americans are such hypocrites.

But I digress, as long as they don't bring prohibition I can get through four more years. Well there is the whole war starting business, but let's just look past that for now.

JordanSnowSucks

Post by JordanSnowSucks » 04 Nov 2004 08:51

Please stop talking. Blood shoots out of my ears when you post something. Sheepdog is not British, hes from Ohio. So stop calling him British.

He is a democrat, and thats fine. None of us are going to become better off for bashing a democrat or bashing a republican. Anyone who says either of them are close minded or not open enough to "tolerance" of ideas are dumbass ignorant retards.

Walter is right. This isnt going to affect us worth shit.

I think its iteresting to also note that the "vote of die" attitude spewed forth by any and all media outlets failed miserably. MISERABLY. Where the hell were the rest of you when we all voted? It didnt even go up 1%!

AngelBaby

Post by AngelBaby » 04 Nov 2004 08:52

shiftomnimega wrote:
sheepdog wrote: The UK is where I currently am, not my home.
Actually that's my fault, I made the poor assumption that you were a brit.

I'm sorry :cry:
<span style='color:blue'>See, sheepfucker...not my fault. I was neither wrong nor stupid, merely misled.

So fuck you very much. :bah:

Oh, and in order to take your dare, here's a little fact...you can let me know if I'm wrong or stupid.

U.S. Popular Vote: George W. Bush-51%, John Kerry-48%
Ohio Popular Vote: George W. Bush-51%, John Kerry-49%</span>

sweetjoe777

Post by sweetjoe777 » 04 Nov 2004 08:54

fucking morons

AngelBaby

Post by AngelBaby » 04 Nov 2004 08:59

<span style='color:blue'>Post two to complete my big dare from sheepfucker:

Another fact, once again let me know if I'm wrong or stupid on this one.

Projected electoral college vote: George W. Bush-286, John Kerry-252

Face it...YOU LOST! Now get over it and move the fuck on, crybaby. :cry:</span>

shiftomnimega

Post by shiftomnimega » 04 Nov 2004 09:01

Semper Phildelis wrote: What the hell? What has Kerry ever done that was morally wrong? He's a devout catholic.
The Holy See, aka Pope, would disagree because of Kerry's views on abortion.

april

Post by april » 04 Nov 2004 09:02

starks wrote:
Bush won. Americans who voted for him are _______________.
Brave! I would also add willing to make their own decision and not listen to morons like Michael Moore or Tim Robbins.

In the end, how much influence did Fahrenheit 9/11 have on the election? It proves that the majority of Americans aren't willing to allow a 2 hour collection of fabrication and deciet make their decision.

For all of the Kerry supporters? At least your wallets will be happier the next 4 years.
are you fucking kidding? they just listen to morons like bill o'reilly or rush limbaugh or tucker carlson or whoeverthefuckelse instead.

yeah, republicans on the whole are real critical thinkers who really weigh all the issues and don't just vote solely so gay people can't get married or just so they can keep their guns or some shit like that. right.

AngelBaby

Post by AngelBaby » 04 Nov 2004 09:03

shiftomnimega wrote:
Semper Phildelis wrote: What the hell? What has Kerry ever done that was morally wrong? He's a devout catholic.
The Holy See, aka Pope, would disagree because of Kerry's views on abortion.
<span style='color:blue'>BAHHHH! How you like that Semper Spindelis? Yeah, Kerry is a real choirboy, never done an immoral thing in his life I'm sure... :bah: </span>

gimptastic

Post by gimptastic » 04 Nov 2004 09:10

dead to me

Mr. Buttfister

Post by Mr. Buttfister » 04 Nov 2004 09:11

<span style='color:blue'>Face it...YOU LOST! Now get over it and move the fuck on, crybaby. :cry:</span>
you embody the republican attitude. can you tell me the best reason you voted for Bush? just one please...

efilflah

Post by efilflah » 04 Nov 2004 09:12

America, FUCK YEAH!
Coming again, to save the mother fucking day yeah,
America, FUCK YEAH!
Freedom is the only way yeah,
Terrorist your game is through cause now you have to answer to,
America, FUCK YEAH!
So lick my butt, and suck on my balls,
America, FUCK YEAH!
What you going to do when we come for you now,
it’s the dream that we all share; it’s the hope for tomorrow.....

^^^ = Bush....

p.s. That was an insult for all you gung-ho cowboy fucktards

haujimm

Post by haujimm » 04 Nov 2004 09:14

...are scared that Stem Cell research may actually disprove religion.

bligityblah

Post by bligityblah » 04 Nov 2004 09:14

joemizzle wrote: responsible for the following:

Watching Social Security disappear, a re-institution of the draft, the deficit getting so bad foreign countries will start calling in their notes, homelessness and poverty increasing, a never-ending state of war, further erosion of the bill of
rights, the environment continually being ignored, Roe v Wade eventually being overturned...  Other than a complete rollback of the last 75 years or so of progress, things will probably be real peachy!!

Praise the Lord!

Thanks Bush voters! :superangry:
<span style='font-size:21pt;line-height:100%'><span style='font-family:Impact'>THERE WILL NEVER BE A DRAFT AGAIN YOU PIGFUCKING MORON.</span></span>

Bash W for something that he's done or will do, not because you're scared of talking dragons you god damn pussy.

Happy_Rotter

Post by Happy_Rotter » 04 Nov 2004 09:15

WP_LeGeNd wrote: Americans... plain and simple. everybody knows that americans are ignorant. this is just proof.
Yup.

Oddly or not, I happen to receive my pay from "americans".

Luckyly, there's still many americans who still believe the planet is round and know they should play nice with the other people on the sphere. :)

Mr. Bush doesn't seem to understand that living on a sphere means at the end you get what you give.

Thank God -almost- nothing bad happenned to America while he was president for the last 4 years. What could go wrong with him ASS a president for the next 4 years?

kaitaro0401

Post by kaitaro0401 » 04 Nov 2004 09:16

Justin wrote: Bush won. Americans who voted for him are _______________.
going to move to Canada and leave the land full of immigrants.