allofushateyou

BlackMage

Post by BlackMage » 25 Jan 2006 07:28

Theft of my ideas is a punishable offence in Antartica.

JustSumDude

Post by JustSumDude » 25 Jan 2006 15:51

BlackMage wrote:Theft of my ideas is a punishable offence in Antartica.
<span style='font-family:tahoma'><span style='color:green'>Well, then I guess it's lucky for the penguins in Antar<span style='font-size:11pt;line-height:100%'>C</span>tica that you've never had an original thought in that misshapen noggin of yours, eh?</span></span>

UncleMao

Post by UncleMao » 25 Jan 2006 15:58

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA AHhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh hhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh hhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh
hhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh...

[/primal scream of losing the battle against banality]

Notorious

Post by Notorious » 26 Jan 2006 00:51

This moron makes me laugh so much... thank you for posting another pricelessly retarded thread. You're the only reason I come here.

Eamon Angelface

Post by Eamon Angelface » 26 Jan 2006 01:07

Notorious wrote:This moron makes me laugh so much... thank you for posting another pricelessly retarded thread.  You're the only reason I come here.
Well you can't put a price on good retardation. Glad I could amuse you from way up there on your horse mr faggypants.

When you're back on TJNR be sure to tell your dipshit friends to go fuck themselves.

Thanks for the useless post. Please come back again soon to update us on what else you like.

Where do these fucking dorks keep coming from?

Notorious

Post by Notorious » 26 Jan 2006 01:13

:lol: Lovin' every second. Hey, I'm not a troll like you. I'm not trying to pick fights. Just speaking my mind.

And why do all your insults sound the same? For reals, do you ever not use a variation of "faggot" in every insult you 'make up'?

What happened to you leaving anyway? And why do you post three minutes after somebody makes a reply about you? Do you live here? I suggest you get a life, a girlfriend maybe. Or you could stay here and entertain me with hilarious babble. Your choice.

Eamon Angelface

Post by Eamon Angelface » 26 Jan 2006 01:52

Notorious wrote::lol: Lovin' every second.  Hey, I'm not a troll like you.  I'm not trying to pick fights.  Just speaking my mind. 

And why do all your insults sound the same?  For reals, do you ever not use a variation of "faggot" in every insult you 'make up'?

What happened to you leaving anyway?  And why do you post three minutes after somebody makes a reply about you?  Do you live here?  I suggest you get a life, a girlfriend maybe.  Or you could stay here and entertain me with hilarious babble.  Your choice.

I don't live on this site, if you do a little homework on here you'll notice the assitant tab. That let's you know when someone has posted a response to something you've written. I keep it up while I work. Yes someone actually has a job! And I actually make money with that job! Crazy thing this intraweb huh?

I haven't picked one fight on here, only responded to other peoples bullying. I'm allowed to think TJNR sucks now. You're allowed to agree.

You need to think before you go off. Accusations of being on here too much are tired. I answered your questions now answer mine: are you totally fucking retarded or just half/functionally so?

When you're not around your parents refer to you as "our shame".

badbart

Post by badbart » 26 Jan 2006 02:43

Sorry, I just woke up.

What's happening?

Notorious

Post by Notorious » 26 Jan 2006 07:16

Eamon Angelface wrote:I don't live on this site, if you do a little homework on here you'll notice the assitant tab. That let's you know when someone has posted a response to something you've written. I keep it up while I work. Yes someone actually has a job! And I actually make money with that job! Crazy thing this intraweb huh?

I haven't picked one fight on here, only responded to other peoples bullying. I'm allowed to think TJNR sucks now. You're allowed to agree.

You need to think before you go off. Accusations of being on here too much are tired. I answered your questions now answer mine: are you totally fucking retarded or just half/functionally so?

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! Loving it! It's a good thing all of your retorts are the same, because they're all funny as hell.

Eamon Angelface

Post by Eamon Angelface » 26 Jan 2006 07:47

Notorious wrote:
Eamon Angelface wrote:I don't live on this site, if you do a little homework on here you'll notice the assitant tab. That let's you know when someone has posted a response to something you've written. I keep it up while I work. Yes someone actually has a job! And I actually make money with that job! Crazy thing this intraweb huh?

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! Loving it! It's a good thing all of your retorts are the same, because they're all funny as hell.

....and everything you type on here is all consitently sad. Do you really think you have some kind higher persective to judge from? Reading your shit is like a case study.

Day 3: Subject is still a dork and doesn't realize it.
Day 4: Subject still doesn't get it.
Day 5: Project outlook not good.

badbart

Post by badbart » 26 Jan 2006 08:14

You're kind of a "me against the world" fella, aren't ya?

A sense of humor may not be required to participate in these online forum things, but it is recommended. Sadly, you appear to be lacking in this regard.

Sure...nobody likes you, but go ahead and lighten up anyway, little guy. It's just the interwebs.

~vjay~

Post by ~vjay~ » 26 Jan 2006 09:30

Someone who protests they don't live online but still manages to use the built in forum assistant so they can run back as soon as someone replies to an unimportant post is worse than someone who lives online.

badbart

Post by badbart » 26 Jan 2006 09:34

No, I think someone who lives offline, but responds to a post when not really online is worse than someone who...

Wait, what was I saying?

It's an addiction. The first step is admitting it.

puzzlehead

Post by puzzlehead » 26 Jan 2006 09:35

I'm glad someone else other than me saw that. I hate to say it, but allofushatesyou sort of made a good point by saying that he didn't have to post anymore. Eamon, you're really starting to hang yourself. Maybe you should just let it go.

Eamon Angelface

Post by Eamon Angelface » 26 Jan 2006 11:14

puzzlehead wrote:I'm glad someone else other than me saw that. I hate to say it, but allofushatesyou sort of made a good point by saying that he didn't have to post anymore.  Eamon, you're really starting to hang yourself.  Maybe you should just let it go.

You mean like maybe making a thread intended to give a final two cents and have the matter closed?