Hi Res Celeb Mix

This is where all the posts that appeared on the old front page (June '04 - January '05) are stored (back when the site was run using IPB Portal).
archambt

Post by archambt » 14 Dec 2004 05:51

Sunstrider wrote:
half a nip wrote:Lindsay Lohan - Nice pics, except I was a bit unnerved by the rampant propagation of freckles. I've always been a Lohan fan, but the surfer dude and freckles made me pour another rum/coke and shake off reality for a moment.

Check this pic out (I'm sure it was posted somewhere on the forum before but I'm using it to make a point). This is also an example of just how much photos are "touched up" now-a-days.

<a href='http://img86.exs.cx/my.php?loc=img86&im ... 3235du.jpg' target='_blank'>Image</a>

Not a freckle in sight. It makes me wonder what my favorite Stars really look like. Is Scarlett really that hot?

Also kate bosworth's broken eye is HOT! For real not sarcastically
I think your eyes are broken...I could see her freckles...

And I think we know how Scarlett looks like thanks to all the hi res pics we've got here. Its safe to say she's hotness.

Sunstrider

Post by Sunstrider » 14 Dec 2004 06:44

archambt wrote:
Sunstrider wrote:
half a nip wrote:Lindsay Lohan - Nice pics, except I was a bit unnerved by the rampant propagation of freckles. I've always been a Lohan fan, but the surfer dude and freckles made me pour another rum/coke and shake off reality for a moment.

Check this pic out (I'm sure it was posted somewhere on the forum before but I'm using it to make a point). This is also an example of just how much photos are "touched up" now-a-days.

<a href='http://img86.exs.cx/my.php?loc=img86&im ... 3235du.jpg' target='_blank'>Image</a>

Not a freckle in sight. It makes me wonder what my favorite Stars really look like. Is Scarlett really that hot?

And I think we know how Scarlett looks like thanks to all the hi res pics we've got here. Its safe to say she's hotness.
Check again. I think YOUR eyes may be broken. Compare these pics, What were freckles they turned into a tan.
I would like to see Scarlett without ANY makeup to really judge her appearance. Makeup can conceal a lot.

<a href='http://img93.exs.cx/my.php?loc=img93&im ... mm13va.jpg' target='_blank'>Image</a>
Last edited by Sunstrider on 14 Dec 2004 06:48, edited 1 time in total.

SigmundFrodo

Post by SigmundFrodo » 14 Dec 2004 07:30

Justin... Your Michelle T. pics are missing a couple side shots in the same dress... with underboobage! I was going to upload them, but apparently admin doesn't think I'm worthy! :weep:

spin0spin0suga

Post by spin0spin0suga » 14 Dec 2004 07:35

my friend had a multicolored eye like that and it turned out to be a tumor in his eye. he got surgery and has a glass eye now. sometiems he wears an eyepatch.

true story.

(does this mean that you'll soon see her with an eyepatch?)

stretch1207

Post by stretch1207 » 14 Dec 2004 07:50

Kate Bosworth is lookin' fine! I think she is the best looking one. The pic of her in her bathing suit with those nice abs.....DAMN!

Thalia

Post by Thalia » 14 Dec 2004 07:52

spin0spin0suga wrote:my friend had a multicolored eye like that and it turned out to be a tumor in his eye. he got surgery and has a glass eye now. sometiems he wears an eyepatch.

true story.

(does this mean that you'll soon see her with an eyepatch?)
PIRATE! Yaaargh... *turns into personal photo*

justdoit4ac

Post by justdoit4ac » 14 Dec 2004 11:01

SigmundFrodo wrote:Justin... Your Michelle T. pics are missing a couple side shots in the same dress... with underboobage!  I was going to upload them, but apparently admin doesn't think I'm worthy! :weep:

yah i definately dont think anyone should wear that kinda dress unless you actually have boobs and alot of cleavage

Matt

Post by Matt » 14 Dec 2004 12:02

AngelBaby wrote:<span style='color:blue'>
Wow...thx to the incredible hi-rezziness of these pics I just found out that Kate Bosworth actually has something in common with my dad (aside from the fact that they both look STUNNING in a bikini). </span>

Your dad in a bikini blows her away.

archambt

Post by archambt » 14 Dec 2004 14:16

Sunstrider wrote:
archambt wrote:
Sunstrider wrote:

Less prominate, but I could still make them out. If its a tan, its a freckly tan.

Check again. I think YOUR eyes may be broken. Compare these pics, What were freckles they turned into a tan.
I would like to see Scarlett without ANY makeup to really judge her appearance. Makeup can conceal a lot.

<a href='http://img93.exs.cx/my.php?loc=img93&im ... mm13va.jpg' target='_blank'>Image</a>

zelah

Post by zelah » 14 Dec 2004 14:25

"word on the street" is kate was born with her eyes like that, its rare, but its normaly nothing cancer/fight related

AngelBaby

Post by AngelBaby » 14 Dec 2004 14:35

Matt wrote:
AngelBaby wrote:<span style='color:blue'>
Wow...thx to the incredible hi-rezziness of these pics I just found out that Kate Bosworth actually has something in common with my dad (aside from the fact that they both look STUNNING in a bikini). </span>

Your dad in a bikini blows her away.
<span style='color:blue'>My father sends his humble thanks... ;) </span>

dude4395

Post by dude4395 » 15 Dec 2004 09:06

Bartman387 wrote:
AngelBaby wrote:<span style='color:blue'>SECOND!

Awesome post, Justin!! Especially the Michelle Trachtenberg...what a cutie! :wub: </span>
She's cute, but doesn't look good in a dress like that
Ill still put my fat cock in her mouth!

justdoit4ac

Post by justdoit4ac » 15 Dec 2004 13:10

dude4395 wrote:
Bartman387 wrote:
AngelBaby wrote:<span style='color:blue'>SECOND!

Awesome post, Justin!! Especially the Michelle Trachtenberg...what a cutie! :wub: </span>
She's cute, but doesn't look good in a dress like that
Ill still put my fat cock in her mouth!

fuck yah! im with you AND i'd titty fuck lohan

devnull

Post by devnull » 15 Dec 2004 21:41

Here's the one of the missing of Trachtenberg
<a href='http://s05.imagehost.org/view.php?image ... erg682.jpg' target='_blank'>Image</a>

Mmmmm.... boobage! :)

Edit: One more
<a href='http://s05.imagehost.org/view.php?image ... erg699.jpg' target='_blank'>Image</a>

Seems like she has almost got Alyssa Milano's arms.
Last edited by devnull on 15 Dec 2004 21:55, edited 1 time in total.

Corporeal Dennis
Location: The hellish nightmare landscape of the American Midwest

Post by Corporeal Dennis » 15 Dec 2004 22:20

devnull wrote:Mmmmm.... boobage!  :)
Seems like she has almost got Alyssa Milano's arms.
(a ) I second that Homer Simpson impression
(b ) oh, come on now. Alyssa looks like the goddamn Sasquatch. Michelle has some fuzz on her arms. Not even in the same league, and definitely not a deal-breaker. Of course, I don't consider Alyssa's Sasquatch-arms a deal-breaker, either. The big fake titties, on the other hand, skeeve me right the hell out.
(edited to remove goddamn auto-smiley)
Last edited by Corporeal Dennis on 15 Dec 2004 22:21, edited 1 time in total.