Honey & Clover

puzzlehead

Post by puzzlehead » 03 Jul 2005 22:11

From AnimeNewsNetwork:
Takemoto Yuuta, Mayama Takumi, and Morita Shinobu are college students who share the small apartment. Even though they live in poverty, the three of them are able to obtain pleasure through small things in life. The story follows these characters' ups and downs as poor college students, as well as their love life when a rather short 18 year old girl called Hanamoto Hagumi enters their life.
I am currently wrapped up watching Honey & Clover which is being subbed by C1 Anime and Solar. It takes a little getting used to the pacing but it is very, very well done. Some people may think it is a little slow but the intricacies of the the relationships and the emotions that it draws from the audience is pretty well done.

Has anyone else watched this? I was watching this at the same time as Ichigo 100% and then got pissed off when Ichigo stopped at episode 12 and started releasing OVAs. As I said earlier, some may find it a little slow at first but I think it is very much well worth the time investment. Sorry - no giant robots, tentacles or ninjas...