Justin!

joshr

Post by joshr » 17 Dec 2005 05:35

Whoa man, ever since you left TJNR it hasn't been the same (I never really visit there anymore) .. I just had a Google to see if you had a new site (which I didn't think you would - going by what happend at TJNR when you left), I'm fucking stoked you have a new site.

Dude you rock!

Josh
Last edited by joshr on 17 Dec 2005 05:41, edited 1 time in total.

Eamon Angelface

Post by Eamon Angelface » 17 Dec 2005 05:46

joshr wrote:Whoa man, ever since you left TJNR it hasn't been the same (I never really visit there anymore) .. I just had a Google to see if you had a new site (which I didn't think you would - going by what happend at TJNR when you left), I'm fucking stoked you have a new site.

Dude you rock!

Josh

Phife

Post by Phife » 17 Dec 2005 13:27

I was thinking the same thing.

You could cut the gay sexual tension in this thread with a knife!

gulliver

Post by gulliver » 17 Dec 2005 17:31

joshr wrote:Whoa man, ever since you left TJNR it hasn't been the same (I never really visit there anymore) .. I just had a Google to see if you had a new site (which I didn't think you would - going by what happend at TJNR when you left), I'm fucking stoked you have a new site.

Can I put my balls in your ass and give you a reach-around!?

Joshwina

Fixt.

~vjay~

Post by ~vjay~ » 18 Dec 2005 06:31

Gaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay!!

joshr

Post by joshr » 18 Dec 2005 08:51

Holy shit, maybe I'll just stick to reading the main page ... the forums seem to be filled with way to many insecure guys.

And for the record ... as far as me a my girlfriend know, I'm not gay, but I share the same love for hot women!

iamthedevil60

Post by iamthedevil60 » 18 Dec 2005 09:27

You lie!!

I thought you were being the girlfriend here.. :huh:

BlackMage

Post by BlackMage » 18 Dec 2005 10:35

joshr wrote:Holy shit, maybe I'll just stick to reading the main page ... the forums seem to be filled with way to many insecure guys.

And for the record ... as far as me a my girlfriend know, I'm not gay, but I share the same love for hot women!
This guy is funny. He believes we care what his girlfriend says. Hey, many gay men have girlfriends and wives that are cover. We don't mind if you are really gay.

~vjay~

Post by ~vjay~ » 18 Dec 2005 10:43

joshr wrote:Holy shit, maybe I'll just stick to reading the main page ... the forums seem to be filled with way to many insecure guys.

Wonders if he meant me as well?

Eamon Angelface

Post by Eamon Angelface » 18 Dec 2005 10:58

I like the shock he has that anyone ripped on him for his obvious manlove for Justine.

Don't stick your dick in the pencil sharpener and then whine when it hurts.
You share your girlfriend's love for hot women? How confused are you two? I'm picturing a skinny little vegan in an anti-Bush shirt that hangs off him like a coat hanger standing beside a huge bulldyke in full plaid flannel.

puzzlehead

Post by puzzlehead » 18 Dec 2005 12:41

joshr wrote:And for the record ... as far as me a my girlfriend know, I'm not gay...
HAHAHAHAHA! As far as you know! How do you know it isn't some latent or subconcious thing.

just stop figthing it. Just embrace who/what you are. Over and over again. Then go have a cigarette and contribute something that isn't some lame as fuck man-crush.

Phife

Post by Phife » 18 Dec 2005 14:15

BlackMage wrote:

This guy is funny. He believes we care what his girlfriend says. Hey, many gay men have girlfriends and wives that are cover. We don't mind if you are really gay.
Uh...you know a little too much about that BM... :zip:

~vjay~

Post by ~vjay~ » 18 Dec 2005 16:22

Phife wrote:
BlackMage wrote:

Uh...you know a little too much about that BM... :zip:
So do you.....:zip:

JustSumDude

Post by JustSumDude » 19 Dec 2005 12:02

All these posts, and not a witty or amusing one among them. So sad. What a bunch of dumbs.

I am happy that you are happy that you rediscovered f.u.b.a.r, Joshr.

Not really, but yeah. Hooray for you. *thumbs up*
Last edited by JustSumDude on 26 Nov 2018 18:07, edited 1 time in total.

BlackMage

Post by BlackMage » 20 Dec 2005 03:24

JustSumDude wrote:<span style='font-family:tahoma'><span style='color:green'>All these posts, and not a witty or amusing one among them.  So sad.  What a bunch of dumbs.
</span></span>
Last edited by BlackMage on 20 Dec 2005 03:25, edited 1 time in total.