Hey, it's 2018!

Bubba

Hey, it's 2018!

Post by Bubba » 09 Jan 2018 17:06

That's a topic... that will last a year! Fuck you all! Oh wait, nobody reads this.... best. I've started dating my first crush ever, and it's weird, but awesome. I was accused of doing nothing but making out with her on New Year's Eve, even though we were there pretty much by ourselves the whole time until people came back from their bar crawl or whatever the fuck they were doing. I mean... who changed what? As far as i'm concerned: 'It's weird that you guys showed up and talked about bullshit and were loud for no reason'... or something. Wasn't my house, so oh well.... Jason Segel didn't mind. That guy is cool as fuck. Anyway, I have a fire up my ass and I'm finally driven to do things since many years. If I stop I'll sit and burn my asshole, which is a lot like hemorrhoids, which I still have, but I ignore. That's a lesson to keep track of though... keep the hemorrhoids in mind, and don't sit down on your thoughts and creation, unless you're making a retarded post on a board nobody uses. I don't know if this makes sense. Oh well!