G4techTV

This is where all the posts that appeared on the old front page (June '04 - January '05) are stored (back when the site was run using IPB Portal).
j0shshaw

Post by j0shshaw » 28 Dec 2004 18:03

dude i know
the new fucking show sucks ass
but www.broken.org has krose and the other dude doing pretty much tthe same shit at home. its prob posted already but yea the shows on the net arent that bad

lswalker

Post by lswalker » 12 Jan 2005 12:43

I know this thread has been inactive for two weeks, but it's now offical, <a href='http://www.g4techtv.com/html/about/pres ... ase_key=64' target='_blank'>TechTv is removed from G4TechTv.</a>

Justin

Post by Justin » 12 Jan 2005 12:55

there was an episode of xplay when adam and morgan mentioned something about techtv being gone for real now or how it couldnt be saved. stupid g4.

Akabane_Kurodo

Post by Akabane_Kurodo » 21 Dec 2005 11:18

righthandofgod wrote:Yeh but your forgeting X-play what the hell's up with that morgan webb has become a slutty semi-goth chick.

Somebody please tell me you have pics?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!

LOL... But seriouly, pics please :D

hardcore_2031 wrote: And Morgan Webb (Yeah I see the odd gothy transformation too) but I'd hit that till my dick fell off.  Talk nerdy to me you hot techy bitch.  Damn.

Could you provide before and after pics?

Thank you!
Last edited by Akabane_Kurodo on 21 Dec 2005 11:24, edited 1 time in total.

gulliver

Post by gulliver » 21 Dec 2005 22:04

Akabane_Kurodo wrote:
righthandofgod wrote:Yeh but your forgeting X-play what the hell's up with that morgan webb has become a slutty semi-goth chick.

Somebody please tell me you have pics?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!

LOL... But seriouly, pics please :D

hardcore_2031 wrote: And Morgan Webb (Yeah I see the odd gothy transformation too) but I'd hit that till my dick fell off.  Talk nerdy to me you hot techy bitch.  Damn.

Could you provide before and after pics?

Thank you!
Both of the posts you quoted were posted almost a year ago.
Both of those people could be dead by now for fucks sake.
Please restore my faith in the general population and show me, somehow, that you are not a COMPLETE fucking retard.