Hi Res Celeb Mix

This is where all the posts that appeared on the old front page (June '04 - January '05) are stored (back when the site was run using IPB Portal).
sun343

Post by sun343 » 12 Dec 2004 16:13

You don't see any similarities?

<a href='http://images.aahceleb.com/rp/LoveCourtney355050875.jpg' target='_blank'>http://images.aahceleb.com/rp/LoveCourt ... 875.jpg</a>

I'm not saying they're twins, I'm just saying when she gets older Michelle will probably look like Courtney.

C'mon somebody back me up here.

joemizzle

Post by joemizzle » 12 Dec 2004 16:14

Lohan is the only hottie in this set.

Except Portman. I personally don't like her but I can see the attraction.

Robertson would be counted but she's too old for this site. She's like, 35 or something. But still pretty hot. She needs to show her assets. Her thong shot in Scary Movie 2 was the only thing that made that movie worth watching. And her leather pants.

Bosworth? Eh. Trachtenberg? Disgusting. Heigl? Eh.

FalconsFan

Post by FalconsFan » 12 Dec 2004 16:16

joemizzle wrote:Lohan is the only hottie in this set.

Except Portman.  I personally don't like her but I can see the attraction. 

Robertson would be counted but she's too old for this site.  She's like, 35 or something.  But still pretty hot.  She needs to show her assets.  Her thong shot in Scary Movie 2 was the only thing that made that movie worth watching.   And her leather pants.

Bosworth?  Eh.  Trachtenberg?   Disgusting.  Heigl?  Eh.

Robertson is 31, was just looking her up on IMDB to find out who she was, so I figured I tell you her correct age

macabre

Post by macabre » 12 Dec 2004 16:34

What the hell is Michelle wearing? I think she's hot, and I'm even over looking the food stuck in her teeth, but she's dressed like a Madi Gras float.
Kate looks amazing. She reminds me of the hippy chicks I used to date in high school. Probably why I like her.
Lohan is over exposed. She used to have that freckled girl next door apeal, but being a diva kinda takes away from all that. At least for me it does.
I never noticed how stacked Katherine is. How could I miss those.
Any pics of Portman are a blessing. Doesn't hurt that she must be feeling chilly in those pics.

Great pics... Thanx

btw (drunk)
Last edited by macabre on 12 Dec 2004 16:36, edited 1 time in total.

half a nip

Post by half a nip » 12 Dec 2004 16:51

I'm certain this post will piss off some of the senior members, and it is not my intention to insult anyone or incite the wrath of established f.u.b.a.r. alumni. The following is simply my opinion, just as much as you are entitled to your own. Please forgive any transgressions, and if not, well then 'fuck you.' :)

Kathleen Robertson - absolutely nothing special. Her eyes looked fucked up in those pics. Does nothing for me.

Michelle Trachtenberg - Looks like she's wearing some cheap-ass curtains that may have been collected from the trailer park dumpster. 'Nuff said.

Kate Bosworth - She's not even that cute, let alone hot. We've seen much hotter women/girls in the 'Not So Famous Babes' forum. I've seen high school girls that would put her to shame. Besides, Blue Crush sucked ass, admit it.

Lindsay Lohan - Nice pics, except I was a bit unnerved by the rampant propagation of freckles. I've always been a Lohan fan, but the surfer dude and freckles made me pour another rum/coke and shake off reality for a moment.

Katherine Heigl - This initially had me stumped. I said "Who the fuck is she?" I had to look her up online to discover she's some B-list actress who had various parts in obscure television movies. I'm no actor, so I'm not one to critisize. Here are some cute pics you might enjoy, 'cause she is rather pretty.
<a href='http://www.kheigl.com/images/appearance ... ndex.shtml' target='_blank'>pretty blonde pics</a>

Natalie Portman - Thanks for the ultra-high-res pics, Justin. She is pretty, but I just don't get all the hype. I hope I don't get flamed for these opinions, as f.u.b.a.r. has always seemed to encourage different/controversial points of view. Vive le difference! It's my 50th post Beyotch!

Wombat

Post by Wombat » 12 Dec 2004 17:04

half a nip wrote: Katherine Heigl - This initially had me stumped. I said "Who the fuck is she?" I had to look her up online to discover she's some B-list actress who had various parts in obscure television movies. I'm no actor, so I'm not one to critisize. Here are some cute pics you might enjoy, 'cause she is rather pretty.
<a href='http://www.kheigl.com/images/appearance ... ndex.shtml' target='_blank'>pretty blonde pics</a>
<span style='font-size:21pt;line-height:100%'><span style='color:black'>BURN IN <span style='color:red'><span style='font-size:30pt;line-height:100%'>HELL!</span></span></span></span>

Nerima

Post by Nerima » 12 Dec 2004 17:21

Kathleen Robertson has been on my Top 5 list ever since the 90210 days. One time on 90210 she dressed up like I Dream of Jeannie for Halloween, and the sight of her gigantoboobs displayed so enticingly is forever seared into my brain.

When that "girlsclub" show was canceled, both she and Chyler Leigh vanished from my television in one fell swoop, and my penis was very sad indeed. :(

dogolopee

Post by dogolopee » 13 Dec 2004 08:27

Michelle Trachtenberg, looks liek she is a J-lo knock off, but still anything that she is in that shows skin is a good thing. Michelle Trachtenberg is just yummy.

Elder Young

Post by Elder Young » 13 Dec 2004 08:33

Out of this set I'd go for Katherine Heigl first and then Kathleen Robertson. I've never liked Harriet the Spy and Kate Bosworth usually looks off to me. Maybe it's the Barbie thing that Justin keeps mentioning.

archambt

Post by archambt » 13 Dec 2004 08:41

sun343 wrote:You don't see any similarities?

<a href='http://images.aahceleb.com/rp/LoveCourtney355050875.jpg' target='_blank'>http://images.aahceleb.com/rp/LoveCourt ... 875.jpg</a>

I'm not saying they're twins, I'm just saying when she gets older Michelle will probably look like Courtney.

I can see it, but I certainly am praying against it!

irlpenske

Post by irlpenske » 13 Dec 2004 09:05

archambt wrote:
sun343 wrote:You don't see any similarities?

I can see it, but I certainly am praying against it!

I dont quite see it, but im praying against it as well

sheepdog

Post by sheepdog » 13 Dec 2004 09:47

I thought Michelle Trachtenberg looked really hot in those pics. I have nothing bad to say about that dress. It gives the impression that with a slight mistep and the right angle... :D
I can't get past her smile though, it's just crazy, in an incredibly hott way.

Natalie Portman can't not look hot as all hell, especially with constant THO.

And Lohan was looking as much like a tank as I've ever seen.

The others were just plain.

joemizzle

Post by joemizzle » 13 Dec 2004 10:00

"It gives the impression that with a slight mistep and the right angle..."

What... you might see her man breasts?

Justin

Post by Justin » 13 Dec 2004 10:10

Nerima wrote:Kathleen Robertson has been on my Top 5 list ever since the 90210 days.  One time on 90210 she dressed up like I Dream of Jeannie for Halloween, and the sight of her gigantoboobs displayed so enticingly is forever seared into my brain.

When that "girlsclub" show was canceled, both she and Chyler Leigh vanished from my television in one fell swoop, and my penis was very sad indeed.  :(
i've been meaning to write about girls club and all the cancelled FOX shows.

chyler leigh = HOT!

gretchen mol = HOT!

kathleen robertson = HOT!

girls club = CANCELLED?!

WHY FOX WHYYY??!!!

nfg05

Post by nfg05 » 13 Dec 2004 10:22

I'd like to thank Ms. Lohan for making backgammon sexy again.